FxF Quirks Galore

Currently reading:
FxF Quirks Galore

Arborea

The Sadier
Local time
Today 1:31 PM
Hello Arborea here! I have been watching My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia. And I kind of want to make a story within this universe. So in this world it all started with a glowing baby in China. Over time more babies were being born with amazing abilities that are called Quirks. These people became Heroes to protect the Quirkless from Villains that use their quirks for bad.

For a plot around this general idea. 'Cause I know it isn't interesting without that sick ass PLOT!

1.)Anyways I have a couple ideas for a plot around this concept. But, the main one that keeps popping up is well. One Hero team and one Villain team duking it out against each other. I know not the most original plot. Basic X-men or an Superhero comic plot. But, the originality is in the characters. Though I am open to suggestions.

2.)Another plot is about two girls that go to the same hero school. One has a secret identity that already makes her a viable hero. Her roommate finds out her secret and turns out she was a fan of his Hero. Later on they will get closer and closer as time goes on. Most likely this plot will evolve as the story progresses, and will most likely have arcs.

OC
33e219cf49f737c0f663b0b7b434f970.jpg

Name: Yuri Eisenburg
Quirk:Metallurgy(control and manipulation of metals)
Hero Name: Nameless Knight
dec724155750551108d66382f44e2f81.jpg

(Her costume made of metal she carries around)
Story: She lives a double life. During school she is just a normal girl learning to become a Hero just like everyone else. But, when she is out of school she goes out of her way to risk her life going off being a Hero by the name "The Nameless Knight". She has a pretty disturbing past. Her mother died when she was younger. This making her father go insane and become the Villain "Hellfire". She now looks to stop him and try to bring him back into her life.

You should open this up as a group thread. This way there can be a story rivaling that of the original with new characters and some critical changes that make the thread better than the show/anime.

I was thinking of making this a group thread. But, I wanted a bit more closeness between the two main characters. That being my character and my partner's character. The option of group is there. But, I would rather it be one on one. I appreciate the opinion though~

Yeah, I understand what you mean. If you'd like, I can do this with you. I haven't watched the anime yet though.

Back
Top Bottom