All Realm of Debauchery

Currently reading:
All Realm of Debauchery

Philanthropic

My love withers and chokes in perfect awe.
Local time
Today 2:49 PM
Pronouns
She/They
A Word of Caution:
It is highly recommended to completely read through the post before reaching out, as my 'tastes' tend to lean towards the darker side, and I do have specific requirements and such for my roleplay partners. Nothing insane, but still.

Introduction to Phi:
While I dislike talking about myself (a discomfort I'm sure some of you can relate to), I know it can be crucial when picking an appropriate partner. As I'm sure you may have surmised, my preferred name is Phi, but Phil is also acceptable. I have roughly 15ish years of experience, and have been in constant practice with the hobby for majority of that time. Due to this, my writing can be considered a little more advanced, so please keep this in mind, as it can be overwhelming for those newer to the scene/those who prefer a more simplistic approach to their roleplays. A lot of my work focuses around the taboo, darker themes, though I do also greatly joy lighter hearted subjects! In that same train of thought, I also have no specific gender I prefer, both in my own characters and those of my partners. I'm pansexual irl, and that oftentimes transfers over to my literary indulgences.

Expectations:
  • No one under the age of 25
  • Partner must be active, posting at least twice a week. Otherwise, I tend to lose steam.
  • Communication is key! If you have something going on and can't post, that's fine, but let me know. I'm a fairly understanding person.
  • Third Person Narratives. While I understand some people enjoy the first person povs, I am simply not one of them, and find they take me out of the story entirely.
  • Literacy; in simple terms, just ensure things like grammar, spelling and so on are adequate. My first language isn't English, so I heavily rely on this. I don't require perfection, just something that's readable and easy to understand.
  • Post Length; Para to Novella. So, no one liners or anything of that sort.

NSFW Thoughts:
Although I do adore good smut, my stories aren't centered around it, at least not heavily so. That's not to say I won't entertain a good one-shot erotic roleplay, but for my long term rps, I need the storyline to be the focal point. I will add in my kinks and limitations at a later date, but fair warning; it's mostly dark romance. Which includes themes of cnc/dubcon, possession, obsession and so on. It's not the entirety of what I enjoy, but I feel it's the one that actually needs a bit of a warning.

• -Pirate/Siren
    -Doctor/Patient
    -Princess/Knight
    -Kidnapper/Victim
    -Mafia/Civilian
    -Demon/Mortal
    -Vampire/Human
    -Siblings Bestfriend/Sibling

Over the next few days, I'll be adding plots, expanding the nsfw section to detail my kinks/limits, but hopefully this does the job for now.~ Discord is available, but I do not mind remaining on the site as well. Feel free to comment below or directly message me if you're keen. <3

Back
Top Bottom