Sassy's Search

Currently reading:
Sassy's Search

sassy-snake

sarcastic flair
Local time
Today 6:23 PM
Greetings, good people. It's time to get a search going.

- - -

If you've happened to read my introduction post, some of this will be a bit redundant, but I'll just get right into what I'm looking for:

- A patient, laid-back partner: I'm busy; I'm not going to be on very much. I'll typically post once a day or every other day (perhaps less), so I need someone who's okay with that.
- Long responses: I tend to be a novel writer. Yes, there's quality over quantity, but since I'm pretty scarce, I like seeing lots of detail and description. In general, I prefer 4+ paragraphs. Any less and I tend to lose interest.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation: not saying I'm anywhere near perfect, but I doubt this needs explanation.
- Third-person, past tense format.
- Collaboration/communication: it's neither my story nor your story. It's ours. I'm open to suggestion, and I want a partner who feels the same. This also means no drama.
- Characters: please be open to playing side characters or doubling. I will be, too.
- Plot over smut: sexual content can be a great addition to a story, but if it's just going to be smut, I'm not interested. There should be more plot than anything; lots of tension and build-up makes for a better scene, anyway.
- Smut restrictions: no furries/bestiality or toilet play of any kind, please. If it's non-con, discuss it with me first.

Other than that, I'm flexible. I enjoy F/F, F/M, and M/M, but I do have a preference towards femslash. I also really enjoy writing clashes between dominant characters.

If any of this bothers you, we probably won't be compatible.

- - -

Genres

As far as genres go, I adore dark stories - expect dark themes in all of them. Romance is always a welcome sub-genre.
*Asterisks denote a higher level of interest.

*Supernatural*
*Science Fiction*
Fantasy
Steampunk or Cyberpunk

- - -

Plots

Heads-up: Faulty Wiring is closed until further notice.

1. Faulty Wiring

Genre: science fiction
Pairing: FxF, perhaps FxM

Premise:
The year is 2120, and humans have done an effective job of frying the planet. The natural world is in shambles and humans live within domes that both protect them from deadly pollution and save what pathetic portion of nature they have left. In a world lacking in resources, conservation is key, and compromises are necessary, one of which comes in the form of the Wiring Accords, which puts one-third of the human population through the "wiring" process. "Wiring" strips out the parts of a human that makes them consumers, then replaces them with synthetic parts. Humans who don't need to eat, sleep, or breathe are much less of an inconvenience to the struggling world...and also much more useful to corporations, which is why they also strip these wired people of their personalities.

Wired humans and androids quickly replace the human military, and their enhancements make them better doctors, engineers, scientists, police, etc. Deep-rooted paranoia has swept the human population, causing them to question who is or is not under corporate mind-control.

Of course, not everything goes as planned. My character is a wired human who maintains her personality and free will. Your character is the leader of a notorious rebel group, one that wishes to diminish the corporate control over humanity. In a raid on a wiring headquarters, your character kidnaps mine, hoping she can find some value in the capture of a wired human. Specifics from there will be determined between us.

- - -

More updates to come when I find the time. PM me or post here if you're interested.

Last edited:
If no one has taken after your wired story yet shoot me a chat. I'd love to hear more about it.

I have no qualms with any of your listed requirements, so if you're still looking to roleplay, consider me interested. I posted about my roleplaying specifics over here.

Back
Top Bottom