MxF Secret World of Arriertty inspired RP

Currently reading:
MxF Secret World of Arriertty inspired RP

Senkile

Serf
Local time
Today 12:40 AM
Hello there everyone! I'm currently looking to rp 1x1. Been having the itch to RP for a while and Gaiaonline really isn't the place to go (anymore).

About me:

* I'm Male and I have 9+ years of RP experience. I do write paragraphs, though don't expect any novel sized posts.

* If you don't wish to make a public thread. We could RP through Gmail or something, but no skype or quick-chat/short-burst type Rps.

* I do like to communicate about the RP (Out Of Character), preferably using the instant chat functions on this site, Skype, gmail, yahoo, or anything like that.

* Using pictures for profiles is optional. I can work with or without it, though most of the time it's anime pictures.

* I don't mind anthro or beast people, although no full on animal stuff if you know what I mean.

* I currently don't have any limits. YOUR limits will be my limits, so if you don't like something I won't do it.

* Mistakes happen! If something is going wrong, COMMUNICATE! Tell me up front and be blunt that you don't want to do something or like where the story is going. I don't mind changing or editing things.

* I can also play female characters as well if needed.

What I'm looking for:

As advertised in the title, I'm looking for "A Secret World of Arriertty" type story. This basically means a smaller person interacting with normal sized people in some way. Other similar examples I can bring up include Gulliver's Travels, Epic (3d animated movie), and The Borrowers. It will involve the male character's size to change or they're already that small (around 1~5cm tall).

So things don't get too dull, there will be other characters to play around with. The best scenario I found with this topic would involve a sort of love triangle (2 males/1 female).

This all can be considered an invisible lover concept. The best scenario I found is it being unaware, the story focusing more so on the couple than the smaller character. I don't mind trying aware stuff though.

Example Scenarios:

Best Friend (male) X Girl X New Boyfriend

This is a basic scenario that seemed to work from my experience trying this topic. This works with anything, from fantasy to sci-fi, with demons, teachers, vampire, aliens, ANYTHING! Details can be added and changed, but below is the scenario in its most basic form:

Basically this best friend and girl were friends for years, the best friend failed to tell her his feelings and she eventually ended up with another guy. The problem? Her boyfriend had a terrible secret. The Best friend slowly finds out on his own and was ready to confront the girl and reveal everything, but the Boyfriend caught him and cursed him. The best friend vanished, finding himself in a strange landscape with black antenna sticking from his now jet black hair. He was shrunk to a barely noticeable size and the curse was progressing. He only has a limited time to get the girl's attention somehow before he vanishes completely.

Some Themed examples are as follows:

Prince X Princess X Leafman

A princess finds out that she's being married of to a prince of another kingdom and decides to run away from home. She hides within the woods, getting herself lost and walking into the territory of the Leafmen, dangerous wingless fae that usually kill anyone that steps foot on their land, though one soldier decided to guide her out of the forest instead, a deed that takes 3 days. During this time, they got to know each other better, the both of them wanted to see each other's homes. Their jouney ends and the both of them separate. Though the leafman soldier gets exiled and decides to visit the princess, hoping she'd help him out just as he did. When he finally gets to the castle, he fidns out that she's with a certain prince from a kingdom of darkness.

Husband X Wife X Neighbor

A newlywed couple moves into a small suburban neighborhood. The couple seemed happy enough in their new home, the entire reason for this move was the husband's new job. Things seemed fine, but as the weeks went by, the wife saw less and less of her husband. Growing bored, she decided to go out and explore the town, stumbling into another man who just happens to be her neighbor. The two of them become friends, but the wife's emotions lead to some close calls. She only wanted to be held and was tired of being cold. One evening, the neighbor and the wife were simply watching a movie when the husband came home early from work. Of course he jumped to conclusions, kicking the neighbor out and forbidding his wife from seeing him. That wasn't the end of it though, he wanted the neighbor out of the picture completely. The husband works for a private military group who were working on ray based technology. He took one of the experimental weapons and decided to use it on the neighbor. When he did use it, he thought he killed his neighbor, but instead the ray shrunk the neighbor down to an unnoticeable size. Luckily he was close to the couple home when this happened. He has only 1 week to try to get the wife's attention in hopes of returning to his normal size. This was also the week The husband took his vacation, making this even more complicated.

And More!

The stories are varied and I'm not limited to just fantasy or modern. I don't mind Sci fi or anything like that. It could involve any race or whatever too. I'm very flexible when it comes to these things, so if this all sounds interesting, please pm me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom