All Seeking Partners

LadyMalfoy

Serf
Local time
Today 3:59 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello!

I'm new to this site and while I've written NSFW scenes before, I'm definitely a plot over smut type of person so I thought I'd put my first searching post in here.

About me:

I'm an older millennial who lives on the West Coast. I've primarily RPed in the Harry Potter universe but I'm happy to branch out as necessary. I work in an Emergency Room so my days are very chaotic and long. As such, I'm unable to adhere to a strict 'I'll post everyday' or 'every other day' but I will do my best to post several times a week. Sometimes the posts may be only one to two paragraphs but I will always give you something to react to because I hate it when things are written into a corner with nowhere to go.

About you:
I'm open to ages but do prefer over say 24/25 just due to shared life experiences and over all 'adulting'.
A quality over quantity but multi-paragraph writer
Flexible writing schedule

Pet Peeves:
Not having anything to respond to, I like quality but MC needs something to react to.
Constant messages about waiting for replies...as I said before you may have to wait several days as I am busy saving lives.
Needing anime images, particularly of female characters. They are unrealistic and represent and support sexist views.
Underdeveloped and overly perfect characters

Roles/Fandoms/Pairings:
I'm fairly open in this area as I have not strayed very far from the Harry Potter Fandom but I tend to set with fantasy themes when I have. I am happy to help expand the plot if you have the plot bunnies!

Hey there! I'd be super interested in a Harry Potter roleplay - I'm a fan of the series but haven't had a chance to engage in any roleplays in the fandom and would be super keen to develop an OC.

I'm totally on the same page as you re: multi-paragraph replies that don't box the other person into a corner and also totally cool with a flexible roleplay schedule!

Back
Top Bottom