Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:12 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!!

A few announcements, major and minor!!!

Staff:

First, I'd like to officially welcome our newest Heralds, @Kairalie and @Lucas Rhydian. And to congratulate @Lore on becoming our site's newest moderator.

In the same note, I would like to officially update our staff application process (it only took me... 3 years?). While we are not actively looking at the moment, if you would like to be considered, please send a message to @sanctumstaff, titled "Staff application". Minimum requirements are:

1. An account that is at least 4 months old

2. An account that is actively writing on site

3. An active discord account so that you can be added to the staff server

4. No noteworthy infractions or warnings in the last 6 months

5. Willing to voluntarily verify your age

6. Craving for world domination and typing skills recommended but not required

As always, all prospective staff start as heralds, with mods being promoted from within as the site needs.

Projects, Promotions and Merch:

As some of you might have noticed, earlier this year we added a new site forum. This forum is intended to allow a centralized location for users to promote their off-site projects and passions.

For a full list of rules, please see this thread.

In general, it should be noted that this is intended for projects, commissions and charities. E-begging and anything resembling it will not be tolerated.

As for why this forum exists? Well, after a few requests, we have begun the process of creating Inner Sanctum Merch.

Which service we will be using to distribute it is still up in the air (and if anyone has any recommendations or insights, they are, of course, welcome). However, we have some work from members of staff planned, aside from use of the site logo and name.

For now, enjoy a small teaser... an @Rose for the Hunter chibi courtesy of @microhexa

Outer Sanctum:

I have seen some users interested in kickstarting our longstanding Outer Sanctum project on a smaller scale. If you're included in that, feel free to send me a PM. Suggestions are always welcome and I might attempt a group PM to discuss methods of bringing it to fruition.

For now, that's all!

Back
Top Bottom