Jezzy Bloom

Professional booper and hooter!
Local time
Today 2:22 PM
We survived another year, loves! Congratulations! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸ₯‚

Do you know the movie "Labyrinth"?
With David Bowie?
The buuuuuldge
Pretty sure that was the start of me liking guys with more red flags than a ski track πŸ’€

Regardless! That masquerade ball scene? With the beautiful dress and Gareth just lurking in the background until they dance?
I would loooove to do a story loosely based off that!

Past lives lovers/enemies/frenemies?
Ooh! Or YC could be immortal and MC just keeps getting reincarnated?! There's lots of ways we could spin it! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm not that firm in terms of "the story has to be this way and your character has to do this and this is how I want this to go"
I love brainstorming! It's honestly half the fun! It will be OUR story and we can absolutely bounce ideas off each other!
However, I do ask for a few smaaaaall, itsy bitsy things!

As I said, toxic traits are just so fun! The drama, the complex alternative thought processes, the intensity and all that good stuff! 😩

I'm also a fan of the darker side of life, but I absolutely believe in balance. To much of any one thing becomes mind numbingly boring. So while I do want the dark, intense, borderline traumatic lows, I also want those wholesome, funny, lighthearted, healthy bonding moments as well!
And while I'm aaaaall for smut, for I am truly a depraved being, the hunt is so fun! And I'm a sucker for a good story! So don't just come at me with that "and then he walked in, his dick swinging and expecting her to be on her knees". On the third post. No. No, my friend. Not in this lifetime or the next, though I admire the confidence.

It's a loose idea and I suck at these requests, but if you have any idea of what I'm talking about and are interested, you're welcome to message me! Encouraged, even! ✨🌺

Back
Top Bottom