MxF The list of things I like and stuff

Currently reading:
MxF The list of things I like and stuff

Ballto

Serf
Local time
Today 4:47 AM
This will be the listing for the type of RP's that I'm looking to be a part of myself. First though, a few simple facts about me and my Role-playing style...

-I believe in quality over quantity, and that good writers don't need to write a lot in order to say a lot.
-I'm a fan of RPs that are both sexy and Funny, as these play to my strengths the best
-I'm the type that may not reply for a week, then suddenly reply a dozen times in one night
-I prefer 1x1 RPing, but I'm not opposed to something with more people
-I do a lot of roleplays based around video games, comic books, and anime

And now onto the part that everyone really looks forward too, a listing of the RPs that I'm interested in.

Classic erotic situations with OC characters. Open to doing with up to two other people. These situations I like to work more with the sexual tension caused in their situations, where the characters have dirty thoughts about each other, stare at body parts they shouldn't, have "accidental" touching, and everything else that basically creates roleplaying foreplay that builds up TO the sex. The sex will be fun of course, but everything leading up to it can be just as much fun, if not more!

Boss and Secretary working late
James Wolfe, is the highly successful CEO of a pharmaceutical corporation who have discovered a cure for cancer, but the hype and demand for their miracle cure has taken it's toll on him as he's forced into yet another late night of work. What happens when Forbes "Top 40 sexiest under 40" is visited by secretary one night? Secretary Secrets? Late-night Liaisons? Or will it be more like entering the Wolfe's den?

SPECIAL VARIANT!
There is an alternative version of the Boss and Secretary RP, that in short involves demons and a succubus! If that's something that might interest you send me a message!

Detective Partners on a case
John Jackson was a hard boiled cop who never found much use for following the rules. Leaving the academy at 22 he worked as what others referred to as "A damn good cop, but a better bouncer." with a physique like that of the offspring between a lineman and a brick shit house. At the age of 35 he was forced to quit due to taking things too far with someone who had "proved" his innocence. Not one to give up so easily, he started his own detective agency by dragging his old partner down with him.

To infinity and BEYOND!
Zell Dincht always had his head in the clouds as a kid, but in reality his vision went so much further than the clouds. Dreaming of fighting for the United Space Colonies as a fighter pilot Zell's dream had been cut short due to his inability to handle the G-Force trauma found in the fighters when jumping to hyperspace. Instead, Zell makes a living hauling cargo in non-light speed cargo ships between the space colonies. The trips are long, and have long periods of cryo sleep, but hopefully this work cycle will be a little more exciting than the last.

Put simply, erotic situations that involve already established characters from series, games, books, or any other already established media. Playing the cannon characters.

Deadpool X Harley Quinn
Deadpool and Harley Quinn meet each other through a chance happening that sent the other to the opposite universe. (Opening idea's for Deadpool in DC or Harley in Marvel available)

Deadpool X Other character
Same as previous topic, but I'm open to it happening with other characters as well.

League of Legends Characters
I'm interested in something sexy between some of my favorite League of Legends characters. As with the one listed before I'm open to using my favorite characters with any of yours. List of characters I'm interested in, Male-Vi, Teemo, Tahm kench, Braum, Pantheon.
I'm open to you playing most any other female character.

Borderlands Krieg & Maya
Nothing I want more than to be the conductor of the poop train! And if you understood that line, then you're perfect for this.

Team Fortress 2 X Overwatch Crossover (Craving this one the most)
A Scout and Tracer pairing where the two of them are either...
-Scout is hired onto the new Overwatch team as a potential but needs to be tested in the field, as a speedster herself Tracer volunteers to show the new guy the ropes.

Or

-Scout is hired to take out Tracer, as he is the only one people believe fast enough to keep up with her. The two first meet on the streets of Egypt with Tracer off duty and having no idea she's about to be hunted.

Deadpool VS The world
This one is pretty strait forward, I'm willing to do a Deathbattle style fight where I play Deadpool VS anyone you would like to fight as.

Poker Night At The Inventory (Group RP)
Looking for 4 other people who would be interested in recreating a Poker Night At the Inventory situation, but with a slew of new people. Bonus ducks if we can find something to simulate real poker hands to add an extra level to the RPing.

Just an important note to make about fetishes... I like the things that most guys do, but my biggest fetish is actually the colour blue, the richer and deeper the blue, the better. Blue clothes, blue hair, even blue skin!

More to be added later

Back
Top Bottom