Su.

Comic sans is the best font, fight me
Local time
Today 12:04 PM
Pronouns
she/her
[Trigger warnings: implied suicide]

My Dearest,

Wow, I don't even know how to start this. I suppose not much has happened since you've been away cause it's only been a month. Firstly our bunny had kids! Kids! Dear god, I now have a bunch of critters running around in our home and don't know what to do with it. In other news, your mom has never been nicer to me which was a pleasant surprise since she was always so grumpy when we invited her over for dinner. I suppose she misses you as much as I do. She even teased me over getting to see you before me!

In the last month, I actually managed to get that promotion I told you about and with my first paycheck, I'm getting that bottle of wine you've been eyeing and bringing it to you, along with a bunch of your favourite flowers cause why not! Will be visiting with our friend, Serena since it's been a while since you guys have met and she insisted on coming along. Till we meet again, my love.

Yours Always,
Cassandra

My Dearest,

I can't believe it's already been a year. (Well, actually, I can. It's been so hard resisting the urge to write more letters but as promised, here it is once on new year's only). Got our Bunbun sprayed because turns out, she was hanging out with the wild bunny near our home! Can't believe our daughter snuck out like that and I cannot deal with another litter. Anyway, Serena offered to take 2 of the lot so I'll have an easier time with them. Work has honestly been better than ever. I know I used to complain a lot but now that the horrible boss left, things are pretty smooth sailing. That plus the promotion has convinced me to stay on for the foreseeable future.

Anyway, I was wondering, how are things over there? Have you met anyone interesting? Ooh, did you manage to catch the play you were telling me about? Hopefully the musicals there are as wonderful as the ones we saw together. Ah, and how's the food? You've always loved Indian cuisine so I hope the curry there is delicious. I'd bring some to you but something tells me the food won't survive the distance.

Besides that, I've decided to ransack your bookshelf and actually picked up reading as a hobby. I know you've spent years trying to convince me and it's unfair I only got into it when you're away but hey, it's unfair to me too! Imagine reading so many books and having no one to talk to! (Well, no one as engaging as you anyway). Like, can you believe Beth dies?! EXCUSE ME, we were supposed all have a happy ending. Needless to say, that got me sobbing for DAYS.

There are so many more things that happened but I think I'd like to keep them secret till we meet in person. Till we meet again, my love.

Yours Always,
Cassandra

My Dearest,

Another year, another letter. As much as it pains me to send Bunbun over to you, I'm glad you're with her again. Please take good care of her while I settle things on my end. Speaking of which, have you seen Serena's wife? I heard she went over and just wanted to let you know so you can try and reach out to her. Naturally, Serena has been a mess since they haven't even gone through long distance before. I actually invited her over to stay for a month, I hope you don't mind. Don't worry, I assure you that you're the only one who has my heart and it will remain that way until we meet again.

Speaking of which, I really miss you. Sometimes I wonder what's the point of staying here without you. Honestly, for the better part of this year, I stayed because I couldn't just abandon our bunnies like that. Plus, reading has helped a little. After all, I'm not sure if you can even find any english books over there and you know how crappy I am at learning another language.

Onto questionably brighter news, I think you'll be seeing your mom soon. She's treated me really well the past 2 years but currently I'm the one that needs to visit her because of mobility issues. Hope she loses the grumpy attitude when you guys meet. And do let me know about all your adventures when we meet again. TIll then, my love.

Yours Always
Cassandra

My Dearest,

Slightly shorter letter this year because I think I'll be seeing you soon. Serena is back on her feet and even met a man whom she's living with! I'm so happy for them though I wonder how she did it. Anyway, they've agreed to house the bunnies so the only thing keeping me here are your books. I've almost finished going through your shelf so when we meet, there's lots to discuss! (And yes, as you expected, I left Bleak House for last). I know that's your favourite but honey, that shit is thicker than my palm. It should be illegal to write books that long! That said, I promise I will sit my ass down and get through it.

Till we meet again my love.

Yours Always,
Cassandra

My Dearest,

I know we said letters every new year but I think this is a special occasion. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be making my way to you once the shampoo runs out. I'm sorry, I simply cannot go on living without you. There is nothing I look forward to and every day I simply wake up, eat, work, and sleep. I am tired, dear. I know I'm 'throwing my life away' but at this point I'm just existing. I've drifted from everyone except Serena but I'm sure she'll be fine. In fact, her fiance just proposed to her last month. I hope that even though I'm taking my life with my own hands, I still end up in the same place as you are. I've left our house to your sister since you guys were always close and I think the extra living space would really help with her family.

See you soon, my love.

Yours Always,
Cassandra

Back
Top Bottom