Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Vanquished Star

DarkBloodMoon

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Local time
Today 8:20 PM
"Alysa!!! Alysa look this way for me!!!"

"Alysa, can I get a picture of you from this angle?"

I groaned as I walked down the red carpet, but a faded smile was plastered to my face. Stopping and waving as I passed people, the flashes of their cameras giving me a headache. I had always held the dream of becoming a famous Star. I had the looks, the voice, and the talent. So it was never hard for me to gain popularity even as a child. I've starred in countless movies, had endless amounts of albums, and my face was plastered along the streets. For most, it'd be a dream come true, but for me…it no longer held that glimmer. I was so tired, of being called upon, of being photographed. I was tired of all the fake people surrounding me, no one was true, they all hid behind smiling masks.

One reporter got through the tape and rushed me, "Alysa, is it true you and Farin broke up? What happened? Are you two truly done with each other?" My anger spiked as I moved away from the woman, "Alysa please answer, we are all dying to know why you cheated on him!!!" I stopped taking in a deep breath before I glanced at the woman. "Leave me alone…" I muttered my voice cold, my smile gone. "I'm sorry what?" She asked, jabbing the microphone into my face, a camera not too far. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!! WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed, I saw the shock on their faces before everything went black.

I was confused as I found myself standing in a pitch-black room, with no sound, or light, besides what covered my body. "Wait…did I just die?" I asked the darkness but only my voice echoed back to me. "Great…" I walked around using the light that hovered along my body to guide me. I was hoping to find something in the place but there was nothing.

"Hello?" I called out again, waiting for some sign that I wasn't alone. A few minutes seemed to pass before I heard a deep chuckle, "Why hello Alysa Craft. To what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you so soon?" I turned sharply and saw a pair of red demonic eyes staring at me. "W-who are you?" The bodiless voice chuckled, making the eyes squint. "Well, I am your partner my dear? Has your riches made your mind dull?"

"P-partner?"

"Yesss…" The deep voice hissed and it sent shivers through her body, "I don't remember you…I've never made a deal with the demon…"

"Ahh…but you see that's where you are wrong."

I watched as a body formed and a man stood before me, his skin was black blending in with the room they stood in before light pooled out under us and I saw myself, "Shall I help you remember?" I watched as I ran, blood covering the front of me, "W-what?" The demon hushed me, "Just wait, we are getting to the best part." I watched in disbelief as my now ex-fiance followed me, holding a knife. I tripped, slamming into the ground, and then he was on top of me, stabbing me over and over. My screams echoed in the now semi-light room and I trembled. "What nonsense are you showing me!!!"

The man turned to me with a wicked smile, "Well your previous life before this one…just finished watching."

The scene changed to me bleeding out, Farin was gone and I was muttering something before a dark figure appeared next to my dying body, "Do you wish to live?" My dying self nodded, "I must…get revenge…I want…to be famous…to throw him away…. as he did to me…" The dark figure chuckled, taking the form of the man that stood next to my dying body before he cut into his arm and fed me his blood. There was a flash of light and then I saw myself in my teens, once again falling for Farin.

"You made a contract with me to bring you back to life."

I stared at him as darkness overtook the room once more, "To get revenge but why did I fall in love with that bastard again? Shouldn't I have had memories of my previous life in order to get revenge?" The man chuckled, "If you had asked for it then I would have given it, but you asked to be made famous so you could throw him away."

I couldn't counter his words, "So..what am I dead now?" The demon smirked, "Oh no…you see unlike the tails you hear, I already have your soul…you are living and will continue to live in that world until you die. Oh, and you can't kill yourself…"

I stared at him, "Well, shouldn't you, like help me as my personal demon?" He moved closer, trailing a long sharp black nail down my throat, "We don't do that sort of thing, we only grant the person what they tell us as they are dying and no, it can't be done twice. Though I am curious as to how you got here. It's time for you to go back." I panicked, grabbing his arm, "N-NO!!!" He stared at me with cold red eyes, "Yes."

"Please no…I can't take it anymore…no matter what I do I can't get rid of people, they follow me around. I can't even seem to ruin my career as a…." My words trailed off as the demon smiled, "I didn't wish to forever be a star!!!"

He simply laughed before there was a flash of light and I found myself standing back once more on the red carpet. Eyes staring holes in me, an eerie silence had come over the once loud group, before the reporter in my face erupted, "BREAKING NEWS THE FAMOUS STAR ALYSA CRAFT IS HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!!!!"

I was shocked and more people rushed me and not even my guards could hold them back, "Alysa is this going to be a turning point in your career?!?!"

"Alysa, are you sure that you are healthy enough to star in your newest movie?"

"Alysa…" I stared at them coldly, no longer able to even force a smile and I heard a faint chuckle in the back of my mind. I wasn't sure how much longer I'd be alive, but I was now honestly hoping someone would murder me again…​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom