All Wander with the Wicked

Currently reading:
All Wander with the Wicked

Local time
Today 12:23 PM
Greetings My Darlings, I am the Wicked Wanderer. It is delightful to Make your acquaintance. I am returning after a long time away. I hope to pick up some fun with my fellow wanderers. Below I have answered all the website's prompts and hopefully entice you to join me.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
- I have a strong tolerance for violence but I prefer to only use it to enhance the story.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Yes, I enjoy it in a balance. I don't do non-con unless it's to build something very specific in the story and my partner and I hash it out before hand. Light bondage is ok - again something to discuss and sort out before hand.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

I could do short fandoms but I'm not particularly good at them. Fandoms I would consider are -

-Pokemon
-The Owl House
-Kingdom Hearts

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
MxM Pairings

Knight x Prince
Vampire x Mortal
Childhood rivals
childhood best friends
Professor x College student
slave x merciful master
Dragon x Prince
MxF Pairings
Knight x Princess
Vampire x Mortal
Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Angel
Dragon x Princess
Mistress x Gladiator
Childhood bestfriends
Mob Boss x indebted
FxF pairings
Hand Maid x Princess
Knight x Princess
High Priestess x Witch
Rivals
Best friends

FxFuta
witch x High Priestess
witch x goddess
Princes x Knight
Princess x Dragon

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Yes * dramatic reveal*
(MxM, MxF, FxF - lots of potential) The Calamity - Years after an intense solar flare sends the world spiraling into an apocalypse a Young Man (YC) is trying desperately to find his way home to his Mom and Sister.(MC sides) Without technology to help him get there he has to cross the continent, uncertain if they are still home or not, and be reunited with them. Luckily he has magic and good company to be his guide. When the calamity took place the veil between the magic realm and humanity evaporated. Monsters of unspeakable horror roam the woods. Witches, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and more roam the streets. Communities sprang up in the chaos. A cold Empire looms over humanity, slowly growing in influence, with a desire to return the world to order and destroy magical beings. Witches have been enemy number one. It's up to him to find his family, get the power back on, and put a stop to the twisted plans of the Empress.

(MxM) The Dragon's Pet - Having a Princess pet is a privilege to a dragon. Princesses can be ransomed and then destroying armies of knights is always fun. They can be kept for their lyrical talents and just to have something pretty to look at. Only the most powerful of dragons keep one. It is for this reason that the King of dragons (MC)swoops in and breaks up the local royal wedding. The only issue, however, is that the dragon king did not swipe the princess. Instead the dragon stole the prince! (YC) Unwilling to lose face the dragon keeps the Prince as his pet, making various arrangements with the kingdom. However, this little mix up was the Prince's saving grace. He was spared a marriage to an atrocious woman after his throne. The two come to form an alliance, and perhaps something else as well.

(MxF)The Demon Prince's Ally - A young demon Prince (YC) plans a coup to overthrow his father. In the midst of his attack he is severely wounded. In a last ditch effort to survive he casts a spell sending him to the human realm, the mortal coil. It is no easy task to transport yourself to the human realm from either the heavens or the underworld. Blood from a witch is required. In the same moment that he cast his spell a young witch (MC) was exploring the ruins of Hell's Gate, a crumpled stone temple built into the heart of a massive cave. The young woman, raised her whole life by Hunters (People who hunt witches, demons and other magical beings) must not only come to terms that she is her own enemy but must also uncover her past and her future, and the only one who can help her is this strange demon. At the same time the Prince must return to the underworld to free his followers and claim his throne. Only together can they achieve their goals. But the road before them will not be easy.

(MxF)Cyber Funk - A young bounty hunter (YC) comes across across possibly the most expensive bounty (MC) in this or any other universe. In a desperate attempt to keep up with the expanding universe Earth created human/animal/alien hybrids. These hybrids were meant to be man kind's secret weapon in the event of galactic warfare. However, these hybrids either never survived past puberty or they weren't as militantly compliant as intended. The only two successful specimen to survive into adulthood escaped the lab. Simultaneously Earth has created incredible human enhancements for their soldiers. (In case you want to tech out your character or make them ex-military) The two specimen that escaped were a pair of twins (MC and her brother). The bounty is for both, and so "The Facility" will not pay without both in custody. MC uses this detail as a bargaining chip to get the bounty hunter to help her find her brother. The journey is not easy. There are few leads, fewer still that want to share a lead. Hundreds are out to make it rich.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom