FxF Wants to get back into rp again

Currently reading:
FxF Wants to get back into rp again

emilemon

Knight
Local time
Today 5:01 PM
So it's been a while since I've done any kind of roleplaying. I would say it's been six months since I posted something here, anyway. But I've been getting an itch to start that habit up again, so that's why I would be happy to hear if someone would like to do so with me.

Basically, I ask for someone who's fairly active and posts at least once a week. If a week has passed and I have gotten no response, I will send a private message asking about your status. If two weeks have passed, I will consider the session dead and move on to something else. Otherwise, I am flexible and would like casual conversations outside of the rp if the other person wants to do so.

When it comes to grammar and spelling, I would consider myself picky. I don't mind any small errors, but I just ask that your posts are easy to understand. For length, I don't mind if it's long or short, though at least one full line is my minimum. No 2-5 word responses, please!

I can write light sexual content, but I prefer developing a story more than just smut. Don't expect my character to just jump into bed with yours!

Speaking of relationships, FxF is my preference, but I can write for other relationships if it comes to that.

• Fantasy (could be modern or high)
  • Fairy tales (a modern take or a traditional look at it)
  • Horror (gore is ok with me)
  • Angst and drama
  • Soul mates
Dislikes
  • Any kind of master/slave dynamic (I had unpleasant experiences with this and would like to avoid it)
  • Age regression or anything involving minors in mature situations
  • Huge age differences
  • Asylum settings
  • Anything involving zombies (personal preference, but I'm sick of them)
Pairings (I am open to anything as long as we discuss it thoroughly, whether it is for a plot or a pairing you like)
  • Mermaid/Human
  • Royalty/Peasant
  • Witch/Dragon
  • Dragon/Human
  • Detective/Criminal
  • Ghost/Human
I also love Pokemon related rps, so if that is something you like to do as well, feel free to tell me! I'm open for any kind of pairing you can think of.

Otherwise, that's all I can think of explaining for now. If you have any questions, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom