Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:21 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Water, Foxes, and Love Songs
❝ you're just the latest in the long list of lost loves ❞
< / >

There's a table, sitting in the middle of the room with two cups of coffee.
One for me—one for you.
Have a seat, maybe you're who I've been waiting for.

Hello!

Wordsworth once said, "Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." I hope that this is something that you also want—to tell a story. Sometimes stories are personal, and writing is solitary and rich with heartbeats that swell in your chest. But sometimes, your racing heart can be matched by another. Sometimes two people's words will race around a world, woven together by each other's songs.​
Come tell a story with me.

I'm Nobilis.

And this is my thread for my stories—past, present, and future.

A little about me! I've been telling stories with people for a really long time now—almost 30 years now. I'd like to think of myself as an understanding and passionate reader and writer. I love the process of story creation and putting together worlds to create something magical. I live for fantasy elements, and while I don't explicitly need to tell stories in a "high fantasy world", all my stories have a little bit of magic permeating the world. Dreams can come true, prophecies fulfilled, and the lives and loves of magical creatures intertwine with the fates of mankind.​

Here are some of the types of stories that I love writing:

• Normal people unknowingly meeting extraordinary creatures;​
  • People pulled together by twists of fate;​
  • Impossible to resist (try as you might) pairings;​
  • Mysteries and explorations of parts of the soul;​
  • Enemies becoming lovers; and lovers becoming enemies.​
I have a fairly flexible work schedule, but it wavers between quiet and breakneck. Obviously there will be times where I have more time than others, and I am always very understanding about the demands of life. I will do my best to keep my partners informed. On that note, I'm a very communicative person. I like making sure that my partner is happy and that we are on the same page. I'll ask for opinions and thoughts, but also voice concerns. If you want straight roleplay with minimal communication on the side, I'm not that person. My replies tend to vary based on the story pacing—arguments and conflicts lean towards shorter responses while setting and exposition can be quite long. Writing is something I love to practice, and I hope my partner writes in a way that is comfortable for them.​
Just be you. That's more than enough.

While I love stories, there are things that are not my cup of tea.

I begrudge no one for liking to tell stories in fandoms, but this is not for me. These settings are not mine, and I find no love in playing in someone else's world. Drawing inspiration is one thing, but there are limits to how far I will go. I have a high tolerance for violence and sensitive subject matter, but smut bores me. Sex is part of a story sometimes, but these will always wind up fading to black. While I appreciate the enthusiasm that many people have for it, I am resolute in this view.

You will not be the one to change my mind, I promise.

I have a particular story that I want to tell, but I don't know what it is yet. All I have is a mood and a general sense of it. Listen to this song, this is who I want to play.

While I have retired a lot of my characters, I'm happy to make new ones should a story inspire me.
Inspire me.

Alexis

sexuality

origin

alignment
female

pansexual

the infinite blue

chaotic good
EIyc2Mv.jpg
~ The waif of the sea ~
A charming and friendly Siren with wanderlust. Wherever she goes, she can find a song and mirth.

Airi Yamakami

sexuality

origin

alignment
female

bisexual

what is currently Tokyo

lawful good
qYy9hZ8.jpg
~ Love stories over the ages ~
No longer needing to feed off love and affection directed at her, this old spirit has taken to playing match-maker. Love is what feeds her, and it fascinates her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom