All Weird Guys and the Offbeat Losers

Five

Don't wanna be your Daddy but I am
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:39 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi hi 👋 My name is Five and I am looking fer a bit o' role-play and this here is my Anything Goes/Sexual RT.

I am currently working 30 hours a week with an hour commute and my job, while taking up a lot of my time, is actually really boring. So, my mind wanders constantly on the clock and I come home exhausted but full of creative energy.

That's where you come in! Before we get started, let's set down some expectations.

My Writing Style

• I'm plot and character focused.
• I like paranormal themes and I'm very adventure and conflict oriented.
• I am friendly and chill but I strictly maintain clear-cut boundaries OOC.
• I will not ghost and prefer clear and direct communication.
• I love love love Eldritch horror themes and Elder Gods and cults in stories.
• I love fae, Unseelie and Seelie.
• I like playing weird guys.

Posting preferences

• My posting frequency fluctuates between 1-3 times per week.
• Third person perspective
• I write 700-2,000 words(6-15 paragraphs) per post.
• My main characters are dominant/switch males. I only ever rp female as secondary or minor characters.
• I play human and humanoid supernaturals.

The kink list. Although I am very much story and character focused, one of the biggest things that can determine compatibility is how the characters will engage in intimate scenarios. Especially since the main genre I like to write in is romance.

Nothing on any of these lists is required for my enjoyment in an rp. If a partner would like to do a non-sexual version of any of my plots, just ask.

That being said, without any discussion or specifics outlined, I default to vanilla sexual acts. Those things are marked below ( â–¼ ). I included things like anal sex, rimming, and fingering (anal), because I like to play against both male and female characters. But I'll just make a special note here that I consider anal-anything to be vanilla only when it refers to homosexual pairings.

Even still, if we have a "no limits" conversation, I tend to stay away from bizarre kinks or extremes. Nothing in my "No" section will ever be put into an rp.

Key:
Vanilla: ( â–¼ ) These kinks are not asked about prior to inclusion in a sex scene.
Special: ( ✧ ) These kinks are particularly um...specific and special to me.

FAV |YES |MAYBE |NO
â–¼ Anal Sex (Giving)
â–¼ Consensual
â–¼ Cum
â–¼ Cunnilingus (Giving)
Dub-Consensual
â–¼ Fellatio (Performing)
â–¼ Fellatio (Receiving)
â–¼ Foreplay
✧ Frottage / Dry Humping
â–¼ Humans
â–¼ Kissing
â–¼ Licking
✧ Polyamory
â–¼ Teasing
â–¼ Vaginal Sex (Giving)
â–¼ Vanilla Sex
✧ Wings
|â–¼ Anal Sex (Receiving)
Anal Virginity
Biting
â–¼ Breast / Nipple Play
â–¼ Clit Play
Clothed sex
Cock / Balls Worship
Coercion / Blackmail
Corruption
â–¼ Creampie
â–¼ Cuddling
Cum Marking
â–¼ Cut Cocks
Exhibitionism
Femininity
â–¼ Fingering (Anal)
â–¼ Fingering (Vaginal)
Fingers in Mouth
✧ Gangbangs
✧ Gender Transformation
Hair Pulling
â–¼ Handjobs
Heat / Rut
â–¼ Internal Cumshots
Massages
Masturbation
Multiple Orgasms
Nonconsensual
Orgasm Control / Denial
Pegging
Physical Restraints
Powerbottoming
â–¼ Prostate Play
â–¼ Pussy Worship
â–¼ Rimming (Giving)
â–¼ Rimming (Receiving)
Roughness
Scratching
Sex Toys
Spanking
Supernatural Transformation
Swallowing Semen
â–¼ Sweat
✧ Uncut Cocks / Foreskin Play
Voyeurism
|Blindfold
Bloodplay
Caging
Choking
Degradation
Dirty Talking
Discipline / Reinforcement
Flogging / Whipping
Gags
Hand Cuffs
Humiliation
Incest
Knotting / Tying
Light / Medium Bondage
Master / Pet
Master / Slave
✧ Mpreg
Natural Musk
Public Humiliation
Sadism / Masochism
Saliva (Drool)
Sexual Restraints
Squirting
Strap-ons
Tentacles
Throat Penetration
Uppity
Vaginal Virginity
Verbal Abuse
|Ageplay
Anal Fisting
Anal Prolapse
Apparatuses
Ballbusting
Bimbofication
Bukkake
Crushing (Living)
Cunnilingus (Receiving)
Cuntboys
Diapers
Docking
Excessive Semen
Foot Play
Gaping (Anal)
Genital Torture
Gore
Heavy / Extreme Bondage
Infantilism
Latex / Rubber
Living Insertions
Non-Standard Penetration
Scat
Sissification
Somnophilia
Stomach Bulging
Tickling
Underage Characters
Urethra Play
Vaginal Fisting
Vomiting
Vore
Watersports
Wax Play
Zoophilia

Partner preferences

• I desire partners who respect boundaries and have emotional maturity and a sense of perspective about this hobby.
• I desire partners who enjoy plotting OOC.
• I desire partners who are very very patient and understanding of delays in posting.
• I desire partners to play characters of any gender or type they want to.

The information below is just explaining the tropes I commonly use for characters I desire to play.

Alpha Male

The "Good Guy", the Hero, the Leader. The dominant, masculine guy who does the right thing for usually the right reasons. He is loving and caring in tender ways, a good boyfriend, a good father, a dutiful patriot, and killer of monsters. Brave, protective, driven, and self-sacrificing, a proponent of Utilitarianism, where the best action for the most amount of people is desired. It doesn't exclude him from flaws, usually ego / pride, vanity, and controlling / possessiveness being typical. Other flaws may also include a hot-temper, a holier than thou attitude, and the inability to compromise. May also fall into the trap of bucking his own ethics and moral code in order to save those he loves.

Anti-hero

The "Jerkass with a heart of gold", the Deadpan Snarker, the Byronic Hero. He's the Hero with an attitude problem, the morally grey fighter, the Hero with armloads of angst and mystery. Can be both witty and charming in a dry or sarcastic way, but his overall demeanor is that he doesn't want / care to be liked. He'll mostly do what he wants and sometimes that might be the right or good thing. Often, he has a tragic backstory but he's so emotionally constipated, stoic, and/or untrusting, he'll likely never tell it, while still using others as emotional punching bags. He's brave and protective like the Alpha Male but his tenderness is reserved for special people and situations.

Charming

The Gentleman Trickster, the Comedian, the Charmer. This is the Hero with endless charm and a sharp wit. Always with the jokes, he can be either sarcastic and dry, or he can be more genuinely humorous. Either way, he's good looking and likable. Not as tragic or gruff as the Anti-hero, this character might still tend to do things for selfish reasons, only some of the time hitting the mark with being good. Often hedonistic and a slut.

Rogue

The Scoundrel, the Scumbag, the Weasel. Differentiated from the Anti-hero because this character has 1. less heroic qualities, 2. has more sleazy and shady associations, and 3. is not inherently likable. Full of vices, selfish, and sometimes attractive in an ugly, lanky way. They can be heroic and do good things but the way they look and their demeanor makes it come off as dubious, insincere, or manipulative...even if in truth, they might have genuine motives. They just look like bad guys and most of the time, they are.

Underdog

The Plucky one, the Fool, the Shorter Hero. This can be a mixture of the Alpha Male and the Charming, except sometimes these characters are not as brave, not as attractive, and not as tall. They can be more twink-like, or simply shorter in stature. They can be sweet and funny or cute, comedic relief. They can be tricksters with a more impish demeanor or they can be gentle and sensitive.

Last edited:
Some plots! Please check back frequently as the story seeds offered here will shift and change regularly. Especially as I am actively searching and bumping the thread.

• On the Edge - modern romance, supernatural, werewolf, witchcraft, magic, hot-cold, angst, self-harm
CONTENT: self-harm
A magic antique and book shop owned by a charming ne'er do well werewolf is where your character(male or female) stumbles into, looking for a job. Reluctantly, you are given the position because the werewolf who owns the place(my character) just lost a his main employee. At first, things are rocky because Hart is forced to train your character but after a while, they come to understand one another. What he doesn't know is that your character has magic too, in the form of an occasionally discomfitting buildup of energy that can be relieved/released by cutting your skin. Which your character does regularly to not only deal with your uncontrollable magic-buildup but also for the euphoric sensation that comes with the slice of the razor blade. When Hart finds out about it, he's predictably angry and concerned.

• Moth Man - fae, winged character, loser, supernatural, witchcraft

Your character(female or male) is tasked with selling your parents property after their mysterious passing. While staying in the home, packing up their things and arranging for the sale of your childhood home, your character runs into mine, a fae man injured and on the run from nefarious Unseelie. Emery gifts your character the sight, allowing them to see through glamour to enable them to help him and protect him while he hides and heals. However, although a man with giant moth wings is certainly beautiful and awe inspiring, it's a little less a magical experience than they would have hoped, considering who they're attached to. Emery is not as glamorous or ethereal as they'd expect a fae man to be and his willingness to involve them in his current troubles, despite the danger it puts your character in, has them doubting he's truly a member of the Light Court.

• Love Is For Suckers - AU world, vampires, slave/pet+Master(sorta), dub-con, secret affair

The world has been taken over by vampires and humans are now raised on ranches like cattle. It has been a few generations since the takeover that there are likely no humans left who remember that the world was once theirs. All they know is a life of enslavement and being used as food.

Howe(my character) is a vampire cop. In this society, there are rules dictating human-vampire relations. There are restaurants where human slaves sit at tables, allowing vampires to come and drink if they can pay with their daily ration cards. And the more prestigious vamps in society, with important jobs and wealthier salary, can often purchase humans to have as "pets" to live in their homes and feed from whenever they want. It is considered deviant behavior for vampires to copulate with humans, and a crime akin to animal abuse for humans to be killed. It is Howe's job to investigate reports of these crimes and the theft of humans. He has finally gotten the promotion he's been seeking at work and has enough money to purchase a human pet(your character; male or female) of his own, and he brings them home to enjoy this fruits of his labour and sense of status. Little does he expect or realize that getting to know his new human slave on a personal level will tempt him into certain cravings and deviant behaviors that any officer in his position would outright punish him for.

• Toady - modern/period, homosexual romance, crime drama, mobsters, dark, Unseelie, vampires, <dub-con>

Your character(male) is a dish washer in the restaurant where a well-known crime family does business. Growing up around these powerful criminals, you've always wanted to be a part of them but never found your ticket in and you're not exactly the right "type" for a criminal element. Well, that is until you protect the boss's money when a rival group of goons come to rob the place. Your loyalty is rewarded with a promotion, a new nickname, and a suit. And the mob boss, fairly young(30-34) to have such a fruitful, cutthroat empire, has taken a shine to you. Once you're let in though, you realize there's more power and secrets here than what you even imagined possible.

• O'er the Sugar High Seas - fantasy, adventure, comedy, pirates

In this universe pirates are obsessed with not gold but candy; playing it straight. Eccentric Captain Kit-Kat is after the ultimate treasure hoard of the legendary candy-pirate, Sea-Salt Caramel Beard, and Cpt. Kit hunts for maps and clues that'll take him and his crew there. However, he's a jackass, and a bit of a loser, so, his crew recently mutinied and left him stranded. Now he's back at Gummi Drop Docks with a "secret" map, looking for a new crew and somehow gets your character(female or male) to board with him.

Last edited:
And if you can tolerate it, my preferred faceclaim for these stories, Joe Gilgun:

75c7753d9e52fbf1ff7958bf3cda13b1.jpg
2e6ee4edcc00233a6345743b5b44c106.jpg

9533a3155098ff638de25e56d3ba4c5c.gif

149b925c-2284-4ef5-9fa1-01f3bdd37b39.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom