Challenge Submission What if a knight and princess had smartphones?

Currently reading:
Challenge Submission What if a knight and princess had smartphones?

SynfulDesire

"Let me paint your soul with words"
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:58 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/demon
Dear Bae,

I hope you're doing well. It's been a few days since we last fucked talked, but, as I stand here fighting for our king, my mind has been consumed by thoughts of you. I miss your smile, your laugh, the way you look when you sleep... Basically, I just miss everything about you. Can't wait for the next time we can be together again.

P.S. Send nudes? Just checking if you're still down for that

Yours truly,
Sir Horny Knight

Hey cutie pie,

How are you holding up? I'm still inside my evil moms tower. Hopefully not too bored without me around to spice things up! Remember how much fun we had with the jester? We should totally invite him again haha. Jk jk, but seriously, I'm gonna let my tits Hair down from the tower tomorrow. Just climb up and give me some of that D.

Love always,
Princess Anna van Sidechick

Babe,

Yo! It feels like an eternity since I last saw your beautiful pair of tits face. My heart skips a beat every time I think about your touch, your scent, your presence. You're the only one who makes me feel alive, and I need more of that sweet ass ASAP. How about we plan a little rendezvous at midnight tonight? In the words of the famous bards of our kingdom "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down."

With all my love,
Sir Horny Knight

Back
Top Bottom