Currently reading:
MxM Wolfstar (Remus Lupin/Sirius Black) Rp

Martzi

Baron
Local time
Today 4:32 AM
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
I need a Wolfstar fix! They're my favorite coupling probably ever and I haven't been rping them lately. That needs to change.

So, I actually normally play characters of any gender. But in this case I'd be looking to play Remus, so I guess it goes in the Men Seeking Adventure section? But I'm happy to play some characters with other genders as background characters.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I'm Martzi (they/them). I'm in my mid-twenties and live in EST. I've been rping for about 15 years. I like to write fantasy, dystopian, and occasionally slice-of-life. I mostly only write in rps these days.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I write about 2-6 paragraphs or 150-500 words in one post, but I try very hard not to make too much time pass in one post so the other person has a chance to respond. I will match my partner on this, though I can't do too much more than 6 solid paragraphs consistently. Let me know if you'd like a writing sample, or you can just look at my rp on this site.

I tend to be on a lot and can often post several times a day. I sometimes have bad health where I can't write but will try to let you know if I can't be on for more than a few days at a time. Feel free to check in if I forget to let you know what's going on. I do not expect you to be on as much as me. It would be awesome if you could post once a day, but really as long as it's a couple times a week I'm happy.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence? Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I haven't rped much gore and violence and sex before but I am very open to trying! I'd rather it not be the focus of the rp but a little bit sprinkled in here or there could add some nice spice.

Since I haven't done it much before, I will likely be figuring out my limits as I go. I would like to be able to tell you if things are getting too much, and we can either change tracks or gloss over some stuff. Also, it's worth mentioning here that I am very open to constructive criticism. I'd love to learn and grow and if you are comfortable telling me when something isn't written well I would love you for it.

Do you write any fandoms? Do you have any pairing or setting ideas? Do you have any characters you want to write?
I'm looking to do the Harry Potter fandom with Sirius Black/Remus Lupin. I would like to play Remus. I can also play other characters like James or Peter as support characters.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I love the idea of doing a post-graduation rp focused on what the first war was like. Though I might like to age them up even a little more than 18 cause man they were too young for the shit they went through.

But I am very open on this front. Hit me with your plot ideas (can be Harry Potter or AU)

Back
Top Bottom