Forsaken
Local time
Today 10:33 AM
Pronouns
she/her
⠀⠀
XxkpTpj.jpg
Achae of Linghyll
Can thy who loves the monster stay clear of a monstrosity of thy human heart?
𝕀core.

aliases: Princess
species: Human
orientation: secret lesbian

⠀⠀
𝕀𝕀𝕀psyche.

talents: archery, first aid, diplomacy, languages
dislikes: dogs, alcohol, boredom
first impression: polite, caring, curious
fears: failure, confined spaces, angry crowds of people

⠀⠀
𝕀𝕀visage.

hair: dark brown
skin: freckled, smooth
eyes: heterochromia: green and amber
height: 5′ 6″
build: sleek figure, muscular arms from archery

⠀⠀
𝕀𝕍traits.

✦ Lonely – as royalty she suffers from the lack of meaningful human connections
✦ Saviour - she would tear herself apart for others
✦ Wild child – nature, danger, and adrenaline make her heart pump faster than anything
✦ Leader – she believes that every leader is responsible for both sins and the well-being of their subjects
✦ Dreamer – she keeps fighting for her ideals despite the countless throwbacks

⠀⠀
5d9u5PI.jpg
⠀⠀
< / >
⠀⠀

Like a forest spirit trapped inside a human shell,
she runs away on the wind and returns every day
to the stoney house and cold blank stares
of the people for whom she cares
She cares too much and they too little,
trust in this world is weak and brittle

Come with me, she sings her tune,
of forest, wilds and maybe soon,
of freedom, joy and hope that lasts
through the crimson of thy past

story.
⠀⠀

Betrothed to the Prince Charles Wessex, heir to the neighbouring kingdom. The marriage had been postponed when Wessexs raided their crop fields two years ago because of the high wheat and flour prices and this dispute hasn´t been settled yet.

Her last arrow was meant for you. Strung up and pointed at the heart, there would be no escape from its whistling tune. Life and death separated by a single breath. And yet, much can change in such a short moment when the hands move faster than thoughts and the arrow is flying free. But not to plunge into your chest but to save the life of another. Raider goes down without a sound and the pounding of bare feet signals the escape of their target.

No defences left, only the will to survive and to protect.

You see a leader, she never got to be, and a potential wasted along with the whispered pleas echoing through the battlefield. Yet her voice does not plead with them. The fire in her eyes is not burnt out despite the horrors they now mirror and will do so for the rest of her life. How long will that be? Seconds? Decades? It´s not her decision and never was, though the young soul used to dream and hope for a future forever lost.

The steel in your hand is singing its dreadful tone, tainted with crimson and mud just like your soul. What will you do now, when the Fates have already begun cutting her thread?

Lord-of-the-Crime-snake.jpg
BB
Sometimes a bloodbag wants a story of its own
𝕀core.

aliases: Lord of the Crime
species: Human-vampire hybrid
orientation: lesbian

⠀⠀
𝕀𝕀𝕀psyche.

talents: murder
dislikes:
first impression: s
fears:

⠀⠀
𝕀𝕀visage.

hair: dark brown
skin: freckled, smooth
eyes: heterochromia: green and amber
height: 5′ 6″
build: sleek figure, muscular arms from archery

⠀⠀
𝕀𝕍traits.

✦ Chaotic
✦ Survivor
✦ Crime Lord
✦ Distrustful
✦ D

⠀⠀
5d9u5PI.jpg
⠀⠀
< / >
⠀⠀
Hunger for blood that none can sate
Is it all my fault or was it just a fate
Playing it´s dirty tricks on a mortal mind
I can do crazy, but I can´t do kind.

Carnage and chaos are the lovers in my soul
I can´t play fair but I can play foul
Run away, run while there is still time
Fear me, hate me – the Lord of the Crime

story.
⠀⠀

BB was nobody. Interesting perhaps as a stain on the wall and treated worse than a bug in the dirt. She had no opinion, no dreams, no hopes, no past, no present, no future. The only redeeming quality about her was her blood. Thick and richer in taste than divine ambrosia that made vampires go crazy after just one sip. How had she survived? Nobody knows.

She was shepherded from place to place, always following in the footsteps of her owners. Raised among the vampires she witnessed the horrors they brought upon humanity and various other races, murdering, pillaging, butchering anyone and anything that stood in their path. They were no creatures of mercy and fairytales. No. They were the monsters of the night and day by day she turned into one of them.

No other slave was kept around as long, all friendly faces died before her eyes, sometimes under her hands. She became indifferent to their brutal treatment, resentful towards their arrogance yet unable to hate them for it. They were family, the only one that never got rid of her, the one that raised her, clothed and fed her. She wouldn´t bite the hand feeding her.

Not until much later …

… when her life turned upside down

By a miracle fallen from the stars …

Attachments

• Lord-of-the-Crime-snake.jpg
    Lord-of-the-Crime-snake.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom