All Writer's Cafe (open with more ideas coming)

Currently reading:
All Writer's Cafe (open with more ideas coming)

Chosenpai

Well kept pet
Local time
Today 3:35 PM
Welcome! Come in and have a seat so we can discuss the particulars of this arrangement.
tumblr_pvjlu13jQ81tdnbbbo1_540.gif

You're in luck, we just happen to be looking for a few individuals just like yourself.
Would you like coffee, tea, cookies or cake? Please feel free to help yourself while I gather the information you requested. A few updates and addendums have already been added. Along with a bit of polishing to some of the verbiage used. Also a messing service (discord) will be available soon.

Well, let me see. First call me Lilly. I've only been doing forum RPs for 2-3 years now. Maybe a hair less? Not sure of I would be considered as simi-lit, lit, or advanced lit. I do make quite a few spelling and grammar errors. Although I try hard to correct them and I do spell check. Spelling has never been my forte, however, I do put in a solid effort into my writing. You can expect a minimum of two paragraphs or 8 sentences per post. I tend to average a bit more than that. Word count hangs between 600- 800. 3rd person. Now I try to stay past tense but I do tense jump sometimes.

Witty and intelligent? I try to be. Although I've been told I tend to miss what others consider to be obvious hooks. I try to pay close attention when I read. However I can be a little dense and slow to catch on at times. My apologies in advance.

I will play any gender or role as long as the plot is good and the story follows the laws of the land (ToS). I do have a preference for playing female over male characters though. Always willing to play more than one character or double. Playing multiple characters is fun and helps to fill out a story.

Smut is fun and all but Story should always come first. If the chemistry is there between characters then let the fireworks begin.

Hmm, let me see, anything else? Oh how often can I post? That's kind of important. At least once, maybe twice a week. More if I'm truly moved to write.
If I forgot something that you feel is important then please ask. After all, this part of the negotiations is very important.
Ah yes, the quip pro quo parts of this arrangement. I'm hoping to find someone who is flexible. A partner who is willing to write long term. Someone who is open for discussions about characters, plot, and ongoing events in the story. I don't want this to be a one sided thing. At no point should it be a follow the leader. It should be cooperative. I ask that you post at least one full paragraph. Put some effort into your writing. Try not to make every event read the same. No Mary Jane cookie cutter characters. Flaws and weaknesses make the story more vibrant and full of life. So please give Mr/Mrs perfect some.

That is very hard to answer. I love non con, forced situations, a light degradation. Trying to get into the BDSM scene a little bit. Not always sure how to write or respond is some of the actions. So always up for learning if your willing taking that kind of theme slow.

No scat, body fluids, or anything like that. If asked, that's a straight up pass. Sorry in advance. Don't like posting off site. I would prefer to post in forums. We would really have to sit down and discuss the RP arrangements if that's a must for you. I'm not a huge fan of overly self deprecating characters and plots. Can't say I'm fond of being asked to beat or torture a character past a point that would be considered criminal.

I'm really open when it comes to all of this. Not a huge fan of Slice of Life. Just don't feel like I do a good job writing this. Although I'm willing to work on that writing style if someone is willing to struggle through it with me. I have a few plots, past that just ask. I'm easy going and flexible. But if you must have a list, there you go. Not that it's going to help much.

Genres and Settings:
Fantasy / Supernatural
Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Mythology
Superhero
Dystopia
Magic Boarding School
Historical (feudal Japan, ancient Greece, etc.)
Folklore
Humor
Mystery/ suspense
Rags to riches
Mafia/ gangster/ noir
Romance

Dynamics:
-> It's pretty open, just ask.
arranged marriage
servant/royal
knight/royal
knight/ lower class
royal/ dragon
knight/dragon
fantasy creature/human
fantasy creature/anything else
mermaid/pirate
pirate/ Stowaway
soulmates
god or goddess/human
warlock/patron
wizard/apprentice
artificial intelligence/human
space bounty hunter/criminal alien
inventor/creation
mafia/ random person
mafia/ under cover cop
monster/prey

Fandoms:
FF14
Sheral Kenyon's Dark Hunters (yes please!)
Sheral Kenyon's The League
Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark
Larissa Ione's Demonica Novels
Open to suggestion. All characters must be over 18.

Here is the requested hooks. Willing to discuss and negotiate any plot on the menu. Oh, you had something you were craving and none of this fits? Then please, tell me and maybe we can work something out.

A new King
You lived in the kingdom of Odrirant for as long as you can remember, for you the cruelty of the king was something common, but many told the tale of a time when the kingdom was happier, peaceful. Today the kingdom is ruled by a tyrant that abuses his people while his nobility lived with full stomach´s, repressing anyone who wanted to talk. One day a person comes to the city, claiming to be the bastard child of the king, together with a small army they throw the kingdom capital into a war. In a few weeks of the usurping the King was dead. The population is nervous, the soldiers worried, is this new ruler the silver lining everyone has been waiting or will he be just as worse as the previous one?

** You can be the new ruler or anyone in the kingdom for that matter. Would like to flush out some world building, fun characters forced into compromising situations.

Lone Wolf
Z has lost their pack, lost their sister, and everything else they held dear. Now they are being hunted by others of their kind for breaking the most cardinal of rules, the pack always comes first. They have fled their haven in the forest and is now loose in the city. Hoping to find a way out of this mess when they found the last thing they were looking for, their mate! And a human at that.

Q finds themselves on the wrong end of a relationship once again. Being used for the people they know then dumped once they were no longer of value. Q doesn't see themself as being much. Seeing themself through others who call them plain and boring. Always living life on the safe side. To scared to really cut loose and go a little wild from time to time.

** Will Z Find the solace they seeks in the arms of their mate? Will Q ever see themself as more then a tool and learn to walk a little more on the wild side of life? And how will they deal with the wolves that now hunt them both?

Dream Lover
Skotos- The Greek dream demon with no emotions of their own. Who enter the dreams of others defeat upon their emotions.

Z, head of a small security firm has been plagued by nightmares for weeks now. Hellish monsters camped torment them each and every time their eyes close. Why did they come and ring as much fear as they could from Z? At this rate they would go mad from the lack of sleep.
Q, a dragon like dream demon who loves the energy and taste of Z's fears. Loves they passion and spirit they show each and every time they are fighting for their life. However as one delicious nightmare ended up with a few to many Skotos, Q is forces to take on a new form. That of a protector instead of a tormenter. Now, that they find themself fighting along side Z, instead of hunter them, Q isn't sure they want to go back.

** Z is the head of an army, mercenary group or something like that. Q is a demon that ends up switching roles to protect its meal.

A Gods Tale
Q is too scared to find love of any kind. Once bitten as they say. Q's first encounter was a nightmare and left them a broken and sealed off inside. So what does Q's best friend do? But get them a book. Not just any book. One that claims to hold a demi god or demon of some kind. Either way, once summoned, Z is forced to serve Q for one month before returning to the book again. However, Z can only be summoned once by any given person.
Z was a demi god once and one of the greatest leaders of the ancient world. Z's army was undefeated until they were betrayed by the last person they expected. The betrayal costed Z everything. Their army, ranks, friends, godhood, and freedom all taken away as Z is sealed into a book. Will Z learn to be human again and become free from their curse? Can Q find a way to open up to a person and be intimate on any level. Either way it will take both working together to fix the scars left on their souls and to free Z from a punishment they didn't deserve.

** Heavy plot, heavy character development. and Z doesn't have to be a demi god.

I would be a fool not to show a sample of what I have to offer. Hope it's too your liking. Please note these are random posts from differed RP's I've done.

Writing Sample 1
"What's going on?" Colette asked as she put the last stitch into the hem if the noble's dress. Her long caramel hair was pulled back into a lazy bun with stray tendrils flying every which way. Her simple tailors garb equally a mess with pins and thread hanging off her tan sleeves.

"I'm not sure. Sounds like a tiff of some kind. Worry not about the ongoing of others affairs. Worry about your job and finish this already." The woman hissed, less then pleased at the time it was taking to get the job done. "I shan't look like, well you, when I am presented to court and king toda.." Her words were cut short with screams and shouting. The sound of metal clashing and body shuffling echoed just outside the door.

As something or someone slammed against the wall, both women yelped in fear. Colette rose up. She wasn't the tallest in the room only standing 5'3. Paired with the way her clothes hung from her body, it was easy to see the young woman had missed a meal or two. "It's more than a squabble my lady." Trembling words were hardly audible as she moved to place her scant frame between the woman and the door. An oversized pocket swallowed her hand as she reached for a pair of her sharpest scissors. Goose bumps quickly spread across ivory skin as she tried to keep the onslot of fear in check.

A few more clashes was heard, then a thud and something being knocked over. Soon an loud cry rang out then silence from the other side of the door. As the door started to open, Colette struck out with shaking hands. Did they know she was there to kill the king? Were they after her? Large gantlet cladded hands grabbed her wrist in a vise like grip, stopping her feeble attack.

"We are under attack. The King is dead. We are evacuating the palace." The armored man said. His eyes locked onto the tailor before slowly letting her wrist go. Shifting to speak with nobility in the room. "Take the west most wing. It's the safest last I heard."

The two didn't hesitate to flee while they could. Quickly making their way to the stairs in the west most section of the palace. The coppery smell of blood hung thick and slowly mixed with the rising aroma of smoke. Shouts and combat echoed all about. Just as the two made it to the top of the stairs, a hand was placed soundly on Colette's shoulder. "Your a tailor, right? I know you aren't a doctor but think you can sew a wound shut? The medic was killed."

Fear filled eyes widened as she looked at the blood soaked man before her. They did know? They had to know she was planning to kill the king herself. However the job was already done it seemed. She hadn't told anyone her plans, so how would they know? Slowly she nodded yes. "I um can try. Not something I've done before. can't see how effective it would be"

The other woman protested but finally relented when she realized there was no choice in the matter. Colette was even more scared as she was brought to a room full of wounded from the uprising. "The new king was every man tended to. Do you best not to let a one die." Wide eyes she looked about. Being a tailor was only a cover. She had picked up a few things from her father who was a tailor. But she wasn't the best. Sewing up flesh wasn't the same as sewing up clothes. Slowly she nodded as she was brought to the first man to be tended to.

Writing Sample 2
For weeks now she hadn't been able to sleep. When she did, it was like being dragged down to the 9 hells where unseen horrors lurked. This night had been much the same way, writing up mission reports and looking over expenses. Normally that would be the same as a glass of warm milk and a nice little sleep spell but she had things to finish first. Feeling her eyelids flutter against her will she thought grabbing a cup of coffee would help fend off sleep just a little longer. Right now she had to finish her work.

As she rose to her feet the world around her started to tilt. In one heartbeat everything went black and her body froze. She could feel herself falling down into a dark hole as howling winds roared in her ears. Sounding more like unseen predators coming to rip her apart. Things that were big, hungry, and they wanted her. Voices whispered they were their for her and only her. Promising to consume her before this was over. An endless night of pleasures and pain. Reaching a hand out she tried to grab on to something in the dark. Anything to make herself stop falling. Only she didn't. She fell all the way down, landing on the hellish boat she knew all to well.

This had been the location of all her nightmares. A boat made of blood soaked lumber and burning sails. She struggled to see but the oppressing darkness wouldn't let her. It was like it fed on the light produced by the burning mass, making it fade before it could illuminate much. Slowly she started to move forward as she tried to get her bearings. Although this ship has been the home of her tormenters over the last few weeks, the layout and traps always seem to change. Tired of this hellish place already she tried to end the dream here and now before it got bad. "Wake up, Wake UP..." She yelled, trying to will her eyes open "Help!" She cried, still it was futile. She couldn't wake.

Finally she tried to move forward in the darkness, only to stumble as the creaking deck seemed to grab at her feet. Falling once again, she reached out to brace herself. Her hands landing on a slime wall that seemed to slither and move under her fingers. Disgusting as it was, it at least gave her support and stopped her from falling. It was something tangible. Something that might lead her off this ship. And she had to get off this ship before those things found her. The things calling for her in the darkness. The scared voice in her head said if she didn't get out of this dream now, she would never be able to escape it.

As she started moving once more, a wave of putrid rot and decay hit her. An utter assault on her senses that almost made her loose the contents of her stomach. Panicked, she went for the cracked door up ahead. Big mistake. The moment she opened the door all the way, she could see him standing there. A mixed mass of demon, dragon, and voidscent. The floor was littered with half eaten corpses. Now she knew where the smell came from. Flame lit sconces on the wall seemed to bring the dead to life. A deep melodious laughter rolled from the beast. The dark penetrating look in his eyes said he would consume her mind body and soul. Her breath caught as she tried to scream but the sound wouldn't come out.

Turning she ran from the room only to see an ananta standing there. Her snake like body with human torso twisting against the blood soaked deck as the creature hovered almost 9 feet over her. Gabi turned, running from them both. Slipping occasionally on the gelatinous ooze that seemed to coat every plank of that ship.

"You can't have her, she's mine." The twisted beast called from the room.

"But I saw her first. I showed her to you. She is more than strong enough to share." The ananta called back as she took chase.

Gabi tried to will a sword, knife anything into her hands. "got it!".. a chakram in her hand would work nicely. Something, anything to help her fight against these things. What she got instead was a limb. Still, it was better than nothing as the snake like creature neared her. "Come Gabi, let me taste that fear." she hissed. Coming to the end of the deck, she turned, swinging the branch in her hand. The creature only laughed as it used its tail to bat the limb out of Gabi's hands. Causing it to fall into the dark lapping waters below.

Just as she could feel the ananta pressing down on her, the room with the other beast exploded. The dragon like thing came up quickly from the rear. The two locked themselves in battle. A clash of claws and tails sent splinters of the ship flying. "Wake up. PLEASE wake up!" Gabi begged as she slapped her face and pinched her cheeks. The fowl waters had started to rise up, slowly flooding the ship. Incasing her ankles, she could no longer run. Holding her body prisoner as she tried with all her might to free herself. She was going to be eaten or drowned. As she did every night in her dreams. "ANYONE HELP!" The viscus water started to pull her under. It was thick and heavy. As if sinking in tar. From above she could see the monsters fighting to see who would claim her. But she would be dead before the fight was over.

From the cold frigid depths of the dark waters came a flash of light. Then a lance that seemed to pierce the darkness that had ingulfed her. Holding her suspended with out air. Strong arms pulled her in a tight embrace as she felt them jettisoned upwards. For the first time in weeks she didn't die alone, frozen in the darkness. Her body sputtered as she gaspped for the first breath of air she could take. Those strong arms only seemed to hold her closer as she expelled the water from her lungs.

The two had stopped fighting and turned their focus to the new comer. "YOU..." The serpent hissed out. "Do you really think you're welcome to this party?" The man said nothing as more creatures seemed to appeared from all around. A barrage of attacks showered down on the two. Without thinking he turned himself in the water and leaned over Gabi. Shielding her with his body. When it was over he leapt from the waters, landing on a protruding rock.

There was a moment of shock and confusion as she looked up at him. Not with the and malice but with warmth and gratitude. For the first time ever she was saved. "Thank you" She whispered. wrapping her arms around his neck. Holding onto him for dear life. Again, he was taken back by her words but said nothing.

"Do you really think that dragoon came to save you? He's going to consume you like the rest of us." The dragon like beast roared. But the creatures words were only met with a powerful blast from the man's lance.

"Think of a happy place Gabi. Think if a place where you feel safe." He whispered. The deep timber of his voice sent a wave of chills over her.

At that moment the only safe place that came to mind was being in his arms. Everything around them faded as he stepped forwards and they were suddenly in a forest trimmed in reds, oranges and golds. He sat her down on a bed of moss that felt like clouds. His face was obscured by the helmet he had on. "Wake Gabi." He whispered as he hovered over her. "Wake before I give into this need to consume you as well." Lifting his visor just enough to press his lips to hers.

With that her eyes shot open to see Kale holding her in the lobby of House Lanford. Fear etched in his features as he simply rocked her in his arms. "Finally your awake...." He looked to have returned from a mission, dressed in his dragoon's armor as he held her close on the lobby floor.

Writing Sample 3
Cassia ran as fast as she could. Her bare feet pounding against the ground. A chill clung to the morning air with a light blanket of frost covering the earth as wisps of low rolling fog snaked about. Tendrils of cornflower blue hair could be seen fanning behind her. Tattered garb of greens, blues, and browns flowed around her alabaster skin. Normally by now she would have taken another form for a quick escape however something was stopping her from shifting. All around the evergreen forest was thinning and giving way to the mountains that spread out before her. Rocks becoming more jagged, slicing into the souls of her feet like knives. "Help!" The word was bitter on her lips but Cassia didn't know what else to do at this point except to seek any form of help that she could find with hunters hot on her tail.

There in the deep forest was a man of solitary nature. He was like the trees themselves, standing 6'4 with a wild mane of coal. His bronzed skin was marred by various scars. Still it didn't detract from his raw masculine beauty with corded arms of sinew and muscle. The foreigner dressed in leathers and furs wrapped around his waist, a thin tan shirt that was missing it's sleeves. Fur cuffs and boots with a torc around his neck completed the outfit. The man silently stocked his target. A behir. Something crossed between a wyvern, a snake, and a bug. Shunn needed the clippings of nails and horn from the blasted creature to save a village chief. Only problem was the bloody thing was fast on it's feet and near impossible to track. Every time he would get close it would teleport to a new location. Yet the materials were needed to save a life and he was sent on this mission to gather them. More like paid to do so. Just as he was finally about to get the drop on the creature screams rang out. Screams for help.

Shunn was going to simply ignore them. Go on his way and finally finish the task he had been trying to complete for months now. His axe cut threw the air at the same time as the screams. The behir vanished leaving his axe embedded into the tree trunk. Letting out a feral growl while retrieving his weapon and heading off to see who needed to die for this. It wasn't hard to follow the trail of fresh blood and clumsy foot steps that followed. Upon reaching the source of the cries was a woman under a net with a group of hunters out numbering her 12 to 1. Shunn's frustrations turned to rage at the sight. The woman looked almost ravaged as they surrounded her. Poking and prodding with the points of their swords threw the netting.

He only let out a deep guttural sound before ascending upon them all. Like a wild animal he bit, clawed, and used his axe to quietly take down each and every one of them. Not caring if any were left alive. Ignoring his own injuries in the process. There were very few things in the world that set him off. These unlucky bastards just happened to have found one of them. When it was all over he stood over the girl soaked in the blood of the fallen. His axe rested against one shoulder as he tried to understand why she simply didn't get out. Then it dawned on him. There had to be an enchantment of the net of some kind. "Why where they after you woman? Speak or I leave you hear now."

I had started Rping here back in 2021 when LIFE kicked me hard in the ass. Took me a few years to relearn how to do some things. I do use TTS and other adaptive technologies to help me post. Errors do happen because of this. Was very scared coming back after ghosting for so long. It wasn't something I meant to happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom