Character(s) †hê Lðvêl¥ Lå§§ê§ åñÐ LåÐÐïê§ ð£ †hê Lðrê

Lore N. Fables

Demigod
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:37 PM
Pronouns
Your Grace

I shall keep this brief as I have seen most that would bother to stop by here already know who or how I am so I'll not beat around any bush. This is simply a character dump so I can keep track of my own peeps. Not for anyone else, but if you're curious about the kinds of character's I write, then this is a good place to look at the examples. Since this isn't really for anyone else, but my own visual references, I WILL be putting gifs and images and whatever else I fancy at the moment of its creation. I didn't ask anyone to read this, so this will be for my own pleasure.

Without further ado, I'll get this thread created so I can start listing the lasses and lads... Happy writing peeples. Be nice to each other.

Name:
Cynerith "Cyn/Sin" Lómiel
(Lómiel = (Lómë (Dusk/Twilight) + iel (Daughter of))

Height:
5'7"

Weight:
144 lbs

Born:
October 30

Kresnik
~ a type of vampire hunter, a shaman, whose spirit wanders from the body in the form of an animal. Although Cyn lacks the ability to actually transform, she is trained in the arts of hand-to-hand combat, swordplay, and the like.

The Convocation of Shadows:
The organization in which the Kresnik are kept. It is their headquarters as well as the Temple in which the Kresnik is trained.

Definition of Hunter Type:

• A Krsnik or Kresnik: is a type of vampire hunter, a shaman whose spirit wanders from the body in the form of an animal. The krsnik turns into an animal at night to fight off his evil vampire antithesis, with the krsnik appearing as a white animal. The krsnik 's soul leaves the body, either voluntarily or due to a higher power, to fight evil agents.

Cyn is a high-born, who was taken at the tender age of 3 years old, to begin training as a Kresnik. Her birth was one that was foretold by the Seer of Kresnik's and was prophesied to bring peace in the war they currently fought with vampires. They assumed it was to due to shamanic ways that would lead to her being the beacon of hope they so desperately needed.

Once she had reached puberty, it was discovered that she had no magical talents, and would likely never turn. Much to their disappointment at these findings, they continued to train her, in hopes that maybe she was just 'delayed in the signs'. But alas, those signs were to never make their appearance.

Cynerith leaves the care of the Kresnik's at the age of 18, to begin her own journey. After finding her out that her family had been brutally murdered by the creatures of Darkness, she is more determined than ever to put an end to this war. The vampire Sires needed to be destroyed, thereby annihilating the entire line with one swift stake. She discovers the name of the one responsible for her families demise a few years after she began her search for the Sires. Cyn has been searching for a vampire by the name of Kristoph, one of the 'Ancients'. Not quite an original, but pretty damn close.

Another player, should one choose to accept this role, is a member of The Board of the Owl, a hierarchy of vampyres, their Parliament, if you will. YC, be it a vamp-y peep or some other supernatural creature, is still a member and tasked with taking out the BB's, or "Big Bad's". Those that cannot control their beastly habits, should be "Dried" for a few years until they can improve on their manners. He has tried for as long as he's been a member of the Board to keep the war between humans and his kind from escalating, but it was inevitable. Especially with an instigator also on The Board.

Kristoph, a bloodthirsty vamp that believes humans to be a plague upon the earth, would see them all turned or hung in storage rooms for their drinking pleasure. He manages to sway a small horde of like-minded individuals and goes on a feeding/killing spree.

Someone else is tracking Kristoph on a train, and unbeknownst to him, Cynerith is also tracking him. Their paths cross and now are now, reluctantly reliant on each other to stop this foe, and put an end to the war once and for all. (Or at least for the time being.)

I hope everyone has an amazing day/night! ~ Lore

This was initially a roleplay character, but since there have been attempts but nothing created, I will write a solo story for her since I researched the hell out of different types of were's... So, this is Cyn...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom