Unspecified ☾ The Goddess's Domain

sereaki

Forlorn Worshipper
Local time
Today 3:26 AM
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
Welcome!

My name is Yuna and I am 20 years old. I am a college student who enjoys writing, video games, and anime, although I do not involve myself much with fandoms. I have five years of experience with roleplaying, though most of it was on and off due to me being busy with school. I am coming here to try to improve my writing further and get my creativity flowing. I am a full-time student, taking quite a bit of classes so please bear with me. I love the idea of being able to respond once a day, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to do so in quite awhile. I will try to respond every three-four days, but sometimes it may just be once a week.

I prefer to be in contact with my partner and exchange some friendly words. It makes it easier in the long run if both of us can geek out about the roleplay and have fun. It is alright if you do not like talking, but please discuss the roleplay with me at least.

Here I will be doing mxm, mxf, and fxf. I have no preference to which gender I play, but I am less experienced in the fxf boat so please bare with me. I also have no qualms about which position I play during romance roleplays. I can play dominant, submissive, or even both in the same roleplay. I also prefer romance built up with the main characters and platonic (Or even more romance) amongst the side characters. I will do platonic only if I find the topic of roleplay really interesting.

I have been craving fxf lately!

My Rules and Expectations

My guidelines aren't going to be too strict, but I would very much appreciate if the people who roleplay with me agree with them.

❥ I very much enjoy roleplays that are longer and more detailed. I can do a paragraph, but that gets rather boring quickly for me. Of course quality over quantity matters the most, but I prefer to do multi-paragraph. This can range from three to six or seven paragraphs (or even more) depending on the roleplay. I also like it when my partners semi-match my responses. If I pump out an eight paragraph response, I do not want to see just a singular paragraph. It totally turns me off from the roleplay.

❥ I am very strict in the style that my partner and I roleplay in. It is a total turn off for me if we do not write in similar ways. I write in third person past tense. I am not a fan of present tense nor first person so I will decline anyone who wishes to use these styles when roleplaying with me. I also prefer that you have good spelling and grammar. Grammar doesn't have to be perfect (You can probably tell that it doesn't matter much to me because of my atrocious amount of commas) but please make an effort to be literate.

❥ I do not roleplay 100% smut, at all. I find it extremely boring for sex to be the point of the roleplay. I like writing intricate stories and I would like to keep it 75% story and 25% smut. I am okay if the story begins with smut, but that cannot be the only thing to it.

❥ I very much welcome dark and twisted topics! I am not always up for slice-of-life fluff (very rarely am I actually up for it) and realism is something I very much enjoy. The darker the roleplay is, the better for me. I find exploring dark topics fun and engaging as long as it is not romanticised.

❥ I would appreciate if you put as much effort as I do when it comes to the roleplay. If we are doing something historical, or within a country that is relatively different from say America, please do some amount of research. I have done roleplays where they did not do any sort of research and it is very frustrating on my part as I try to research extensively beforehand. If both of our characters are Japanese, and in Japan I expect you to know about the culture and their practices, but if your character is foreign it is more understandable. But please do research beforehand, that is all I ask.

Below are the things I enjoy doing and will not do at all. If not specified, you can ask me if I am willing to do it. I will also add things as needed as I draw up a blank when needing to list things.

Yay

❥ Dark topics (Please inquire further about this if interested)
❥ BDSM
❥ Original stories and worlds
❥ World building

❥ Experimentation (Just because I like experimenting, does not mean I will do anything)
❥ Extreme violence
❥ Corruption

Nay

❥ Furries and anthos
❥ Toliet play
❥ Any sort of feet fetish
❥ Fetish/kink focused roleplays
❥ Large age gaps (5 years +)
❥ Fandoms
❥ Vore
❥ Pregnancy

Genres

More will be added and arranged as needed

InterestedMehNot Interested
FantasySlice of LifeWestern
HorrorMysterySuperheros
HistoricalIsekai
Sci-Fi
Dystopian
Thriller

Specific Interests
Will change as needed

❀ The Yakuza
❀ High Fantasy Settings mixed with Sci-fi (Like final fantasy)
❀ Apocalypse settings. This does not include zombies as I have no interest in that.
❀ Time travel (Mostly the future/present to the past)
❀ Already insane characters or characters being driven to insanity
❀ War-like settings and exploring the
happenings of war
❀ Historical Japan
❀ Warped versions of history. Like what would have happened if America lost the Revolutionary War? Or if a certain figure had not died?

In The Works
Some are more fleshed out than others and others are just basic plots/settings. The ones that have a line through them are not available to roleplay.

Wolves of Mibu
Historical, Low-Fantasy
It's the Bakumatsu period and the Meiji Restoration is around the corner in Japan. A special police force called the Shinsengumi patrols the streets and serves the Tokugawa Shogunate. In this alternate reality, magic isn't uncommon and the history isn't exactly on its correct course. The people wish to be opened up to the rest of the world and relinquish the harsh rules the poor were experiencing under the Tokugawa. As many started to rise up, it was the Shinsengumi's job to put down this rebellion and protect the shogunate. To continue this rebellion, the Revolutionary Party is formed by the poor and those who wish to take down the shogun. A war between the people and the elite police force is on the horizon.
(Note that this can be taken in many different directions and will need to be planned out. I originally did it as a group roleplay, but it did not work out and I still have interest in the plot.)

→ Possible Pairings
↳ Shinsengumi member x revolutionary member
↳ Shinsengumi captain x revolutionary leader
↳ Shinsengumi captain x revolutionary member

The Goddess's Touch
Sci-fi, High-Fantasy, World-Building Heavy

Yudaelyn is a continent named after the goddess from old legend. This legend states that a goddess ended the war between the gods and created peace within the heavens. She ascended to the title of "Queen of the Gods" and ruled over the gods for more than millennia before deciding that someone should use the worlds bountiful resources. This was the moment that she created humans and helped them discover how to use resources and become self sufficient. Though the humans were still helpless without the goddess, but she told them that she couldn't always be there to help them. This was the moment that the goddess decided to bless the humans with magic, but in exchange she went back to the heavens to watch over them. The humans knew she was always watching over them and they built shrines and temples in her honour. Over a thousand years, humans rapidly developed and created technology driven by magic. And within these thousand years war had not touched the continent of Yudaelyn. The goddess brought all the countries together, so there was no need to fight amongst themselves over the resources and take the precious lives the goddess gifted to them. But as the years go on, many start losing faith within the goddess. Countries stop enforcing worship of her while others make worship mandatory. The very faith that brought the world together, is starting to tear the world apart and driving the path towards war.

Freya is one of the smaller countries to the east of Yudaelyn, but very heavily pushes for the worship of the goddess. The High Priestess and a council rule over the country to ensure the goddess is always with them. Every year, they hold a festival in honour of the goddess at the beginning of spring. Everyone in the continent is invited to come, but the rulers of each country are specially invited to stay in the High Temple. These countries are Kankara (The northernmost country), Siva (A huge western country), and Oglia (A desert country at the southern tip of the continent).
(Note that this is very basic and its mostly a bit of the world that I have fleshed out. I am always up for discussing and creating a plot in the world! This of this as like final fantasy with magic and some science mixed together.)

→ Possible Pairings
↳ High Priestess x other country leader

Your Affection
Dark theme warning, Horror, Modern
Two people brought together by the ties of fate and obsessions.
Person A is absolutely infatuated with Person B. They found that it was the little things that drew them to Person B. The way they smiled, their smell, the way they were nice to everyone they met. It was absolutely beautiful. They were beautiful and perfect. They found themselves digging deeper into Person B's life to find out more. They lived alone, had a perfectly normal childhood, and seemed single. As Person A had suspected, they were perfect. Or so they seemed to think with this built up image in their head. On one of the days they watched Person B, they followed them to a cafe where they met up with Person C. A wide array of emotions filled Person A. Jealousy, envy, loneliness, hate, and heartbreak. They refrained themselves from doing anything, but found themselves following the two everywhere that day. They emotions only heightened when they followed the two to Person B's home. Person A couldn't allow for this to progress. They couldn't stand for Person B to fall for another.
Person A found themselves following after the two as they watched from the windows. They broke in from the back, taking a blunt object from the kitchen. Person B and C were distracted, touching and discovering one another. This infuriated Person A and they attacked the two with blunt force trauma to the head. Once knocked out, Person A tied them up for them to finally be at their mercy.
(I had the idea that Person C also has a reason for pursuing Person B. Possibly an obsession? Or maybe even it was their next target. This can go whatever way we wish for it to go and requires some discussion.)

→ Possible Pairings
↳ Person A x Person B
↳ Person A x Person C
↳ Person A x Person B x Person C

Eyes
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Apocalypse
In the distant future, humans have discarded their weaknesses. Humans have discarded their own humanity for wires and limbs made of iron. It is thought there are no real humans remain and all that inhabit the earth are now machines who do not age or reproduce. Massive wars destroy the landscape and more of the population, leaving barren wastelands in its wake. True humans have died off and now all that's left are machines capable of thought and emotion. Though many believe they are losing that as well, the more they become like machines.
Little do these machines know, there are colonies of true humans. They live deep within ruins of old and have abandoned technology for a good reason. Humanity is barely existent and it is their job to keep the true humans from dying out. These colonies believe that waiting for the machines to kill themselves off is the best option, but some of the younger generations are curious, finding themselves wanting to discover more...

→ Possible Pairings
↳ True human x Machine

Whore of the Holy Empire
Dark Themes, Medieval, Fantasy, FxF
"The oracle of the temple knows all and has prophesied that the fall of the Holy Empire would a whore who obtained the dark arts from an evil god."
This revelation has set in place laws that has had many brothels shut down in the kingdom and very few are operating with the risk of arrest. One of these brothels is in the underground of the Holy Empire's underground named, Elthyia's Realm. Many high class prostitutes that had their independence because of their occupation fled to Elthyia's in order to have protection under the light of the goddess of pleasure. Fortunately, the owner of Elthyia's will not let her establishment go under without a fight, even if she is fostering the bringer of doom for the empire. If anything, she may help this woman achieve dominance and rise to power, even if it means getting magic from an "evil" god.
(I had an idea for a specifically fxf couple taking over a kingdom together. It would be interesting if there were more darker themes at play here, but it doesn't have to be the case. It could be a more wholesome love and fight to take over the kingdom, or they could be corrupted together by the evil god. {Perhaps a poly relationship with the evil god or something???} I'm just spitting out my initial ideas of course!)

Specific Plots
Specific plots with more specific characters. These are more fleshed out and I have specific characters in mind. This is if you don't want too much discussion before the roleplay!

Blood Money

Thriller, Modern

In modern day Japan, the Yakuza is hidden among the pedestrians, but they make no effort to truly hide their identities. Many can recognise the members of street gangs and yakuza alike. The Endo Family holds a part of the ward of Shinjuku under their control and many other Yakuza Families are in search of taking the ward under their control because of the profits they could rake in. Endo Jushiro is a captain under his father Endo Hiroto and is hated because of his father will let him take control as patriarch once his father retires. He has many enemies, including his younger sister. A betrayal for power. An enemy taking his head. An enemy allying with his sister to take down the family. All possibilities are a risk when you are apart of the Yakuza. Trust nobody. Grabbing hands only grab what they can.
(Jushiro and his sister are both fleshed out characters of mine who I would like to play again. Surprisingly, I have only played Jushiro in mxm relationships, but he can be played with a female partner. A basic plot idea, but fleshed out characters is the idea. I will give more info on the characters if you are interested!)

→ Featured Characters
↳ Endo Jushiro |Male, 24, Closested Bisexual|
↳ Endo Amaterasu |Female, 20, Openly Bisexual|

Updated: 6/15/2022

I am open to discuss new plots or listen to any plots that you have in mind yourself! Please PM me if interested!
さよなら!

Last edited:
Bump! Added the new plot Remembrance and edited some details about myself! Activity should be much better now that I am doing summer classes with less work.

Bump! Still looking for a few more partners!

Bump! Added a new section and a new plot!

Bump! Added a new plot and looking for roleplays with dark themes!

Bump! Fixed up a plot a bit and added a new one!

Bump! Looking for a few new partners!

Back
Top Bottom