MxF 0utlawed Behavior

Currently reading:
MxF 0utlawed Behavior

0utlaw

The Lawless One
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 5:18 PM
Well.........I'm 0utlaw (I know it's written with a zero - purely out of habit due to Outlaw usually being taken in games).
I've been writing for 15 years. Mostly fantasy (high and low), sci-fi, space, supernatural, just all manner of fictional.
I am not opposed to slice of life, however, it must be a compelling plot.

Preferences of style?
Dystopian-like
Ancient times
Futuristic
Dark modern day
Other planet(s) possibly

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
For replies...
So my intros tend to be long-ish. Just for the build up, the history, whatever pre-information that is needed to reference back to.
After the introduction posts, I generally match my partner. I do tend to be long-winded. However, if my partner prefers shorter, less detailed ones....we may have to sort that out in the beginning. I love giving details. I feel that provides the most clarity and stops miscommunication or misunderstandings in their respective tracks.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Gore and violence? You can't scare me away. I assure you.
In a non-sexual sense, there are no limitations that are within the confines of the site rules.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I can and do write sexual content. Max 70% smut per story.
I'd really like to be story heavy, but I do understand moments hit so that portion is flexible.
As long as we aren't writing it purely to just see how many times we can say penis with a straight face.

Kinks are fairly open. No pee/poop. Blood is acceptable, depending on the plot.
I love to write my dominant characters, which range in aggressiveness, intensity, and sadistic tendencies.
All that I ask if that you inform me of whether or not consent will be needed for the characters. I'll ask for consent ahead of time for the offer.
I just need to know so I can mentally build the male with that kind of thought process in mind.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Not hugely familiar with writing fandoms.
If I need education, I would appreciate the patience and time to learn about it prior to jumping in.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
Alpha (wolf, vampire, etc.) x
Any
God/Demi-god x mortal/Demi-goddess
Victorian warlock (with style and wit) x Any
Dark Phoenix x Any
Seasoned Hunter x new hunter/civilian in trouble
Immortal general (gifted with powers based on success on the field) x any
Human-turned-demigod x enemy-turned-soulmate
more to come....

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
To be included....

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
0utlawed 0utlanders

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom