Outer Sanctum 1001 Kharean Nights

Currently reading:
Outer Sanctum 1001 Kharean Nights

humon

not a ferengi
Local time
Today 3:30 AM
I know I'm not a woman, but I just so happened to have created a female character in the Outer Sanctum. Zareta Moon is the name, Zazi for short (you know I fight the corp, I'm the Botsmaster): a scrappy half-orc rogue/barbarian clawing her way up out of the slums of Khare. What she needs are some dependable friends who can help her break into the get-rich-or-die-trying world of adventuring. Give me a fighter, give me a mage, give me a cleric, give me anything, and I'll turn us into a team that can get things done.

I set Zazi up as hetero by default, but FxF is not a problem for me. Since Outer Sanctum is fade to black, the whole thing can be non-sexual and I'm not bothered. What I want is a good story based around good chemistry.

I haven't settled on a starting plot yet, and I'd like some input from potential partners before I do. In general, I want to do something low-level and local, like hunting an outlaw, or guarding a caravan, or recovering stolen property. The first quest should test the abilities and determination of a pair of newbie adventurers and give them a chance to bond and figure out each other's quirks. It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, or something more.

Edit: There is now an open journey thread that anyone can join: Open Journey - In Pursuit of the Magic Lamp of Azhariman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom