MxF 1x1 partner search! c:

fawn

Serf
Local time
Today 10:34 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
helloooo!
I'm fawn and I am looking to get back into roleplaying after a bit of a hiatus, I'm 27 and I have been roleplaying online on and off for the last 15 or so years. I go by she/her pronouns and I am in the UK so my timezone is GMT! I work full time so though I can be online fairly frequently, I am not always active. I prefer to play female characters in mxf pairings, I'm happy to make male npcs, however.
I am not against smut in roleplay but would prefer that you are 21+. I would prefer that it is very much secondary to the plot though and is more of a slow burn development c:
I'm fairly open with my kinks tbh though I do err on the vanilla side more. My limits are: anything involving blood, pain or torture of any kind, vomit, abuse, underage characters, incest and rape. if any of those are a problem for you then we likely won't gel.

I'm gonna wrap it up for now and get on with the important bits!!

What you can expect from me:
  • at least one post a week (this will likely be more, however, this depends on how busy things are for me and how much muse I have!)
  • around 3-4 decent sized paragraphs, this can differ depending on reply size etc
  • I'm pretty friendly and I enjoy chatting to new people so happy to chat ooc if that's what you're into!
  • I prefer to talk through the plot before we start, just to establish some context and get into the world a lil bit!

What I am looking for in a partner:
  • someone who is able to give me enough to work with in a reply, it doesn't have to be loads of paragraphs but at the very least a chunky paragraph is needed c:
  • I'm not super fussed with spelling and grammar tbh, as long as what you write makes sense and has good content, I'm happy!
  • ideally at least one reply a week, I understand if life gets in the way of course! please just let me know and we can move from there c: ghost-friendly and if you message even months later and want to pick it back up that's cool by me!

Pairings/scenarios I am currently interested in:
  • I am a huuuuge romance fan, just a lil lover gal, BUT I do love angst - just not too much! c:
  • I have put a little '✦' next to plots/scenarios that I am particularly craving so pls, pls reach out about those! c:

fantasy
  • demon x angel/human
  • faerie x human ✦
  • d&d based setting (bg3 inspired?) ✦

historical(ish)
  • mafia boss x rival member ✦
  • mafia boss x civilian ✦
  • regency period
  • sheriff x outlaw

fandom (oc only pls)
  • my hero academia (hero x villain, hero x hero, villain x villain)
  • hellaverse (imp/hellborn x overlord/sin)
  • warriors
  • pokemon (rival x rival, rocket x trainer, rocket leader x champion)

Thanks for reading!
If you are interested in anything or just want to chat then please feel free to shoot me a dm rather than replying to the thread! c:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom