Both Needed 2/5 The Beginning of an Old End

Currently reading:
Both Needed 2/5 The Beginning of an Old End

tova5

The Courageous
Local time
Today 4:53 PM
So I've looked around and seen a few apocalyptic thread ideas and I've enjoyed them quite well so I've thought up one myself. Anyone is allowed to join this but to do so create a character.

The story line is going to hopefully be a long one so here goes. All members are apart of a torn apart world with weird creatures aside of the main species on the planet. First of all the planet is called Oden and the two kind species on the planet are elves and the woven. Elves are basically humans with pointed ears and better eye sight than others, they can look however you want them to but normally they are between 4 feet and 6 feet with light hair and dark eyes along with fair skin. The Woven is the main species which if you don't direct what species your character is, will automatically be this. They are muscular and tall ranging from 5 feet to 8 feet tall, you can tell this is the species they are because each and every one of them has pale, almost ghostly skin and beautiful eyes. These two are the only ones you can pick from. Other species may be made along the way by anyone with my permission. So, the Elves and Woven are finally at peace leaving their differences aside and joining forces to save their own world which is literally being torn apart. Right in the center of Oden is a large crack, slowly getting bigger and bigger until it is fixed by one of the citizens. Of course there are certain people against it stopping and they are called the Broken, which are normally Elven creatures apart of the forces against the Woven. There can be romance if liked and sex maybe, but that will be decided once I get the needed people to join.

Now, for those interested, send me a PM with the following information for your new character using this exact format.

Full Name: (What's their name? Try to be unique!)
Age: (How old are they? Only accepting ages 18 through 30)
Appearance: (How do they look? Do they have messy hair or maybe a sharp jaw? You may use a picture but do have some things written for this too.)
Species: (Are they an Elf or a Woven? If you really want to be a Broken tell me that too!)
Personality: (What are they like?)
Profession: (What is their job? Are they military or maybe a doctor?)
Strengths: (Everybody has a certain strength or two, what is it? What makes them stronger?)
Weaknesses: (Along with every strength is a weakness, what are those?)
Starter Clothing: (What do they wear when they first are met?)

For example (this is my character I'm using by the way) -

Full Name: Jax Levy
Appearance:
85b129a522b344129c91a8d77a53f595--nice-tattoos-body-tattoos.jpg
He's a muscular man with loads of tattoos on his body. Jax is normally seen wearing a hat over his messy blond hair, shading his bright green eyes.
Species: Woven
Personality: He is a self sacrificing man with a witty sense of humor. If he were to go into a dark tunnel with you, he would be your light. Jax can always find the bright side of things even if it is life or death he will always find some humor in it. With his bulky appearance he can seem like he would be a huge dick, but in fact, he is a huge gentleman.
Profession: Soldier
Strengths: The man is a very talented musician and a strong fighter. He is a great liar and offense person to put up for battle. Jax will stand up for what is right and his charm can and will lure people in.
Weaknesses: Sometimes he can seem like an insensitive person but this is just to lighten a dark mood.
Starter Clothing: No shirt with jeans and his hat.

Back
Top Bottom