MxF 2019 / 2020 Keillens request thread.

Currently reading:
MxF 2019 / 2020 Keillens request thread.

WishBone

One who walks between the physical and the digital
Local time
Today 6:10 PM
Hello, names Keillen.

I've been an Rper for > 10 years.
Why? Well, lifes rough and what better for escapism right? Plus I love collaboration and working with others to make good stories.

One thing that motivated me with threads is, creativity, character progression, collaboration with communication, plot, music and aesthetic.

I thrive on driven threads with a plot and character progression or development. That's why I'm here.

As for plot ideas I love to bounce them via PM first and be collaborative, work towards a common goal.
Stories have reasons behind them, hence lets make our stories epic.

- Happy for being an ST in a thread with you being the character in that world. ST meaning, story teller, narrating whats in the world around you while you are that character.

RULES
Do I have any rules?
I'll admit i do.
- 2 to 3 Paragraphs. Depending on whats needed, also happy to combine and make a singular post if need be. eg) character dialogue etc.

- No god modding, aka taking control of character.

- No Meta Gaming, meaning using out of thread knowledge that your character wouldn't know to suddenly turn up at x spot. Better yet, explain HOW your character got to the conclusion :D

If you lose interest, please tell me don't ghost me or leave me hanging. lets talk and work this through.

Writers block? Pm me, communicate and I'm sure we can figure a way around it. I prefer to collaborate than to procrastinate.

It's very likely if you ghost me, or leave hanging and come back asking for a new game I'll say no. However, if you tell me you lost interest, or unable to resolve the writers block and then come back sometime later, I'd be happy to start a new game with you no harm done.

Yeah's / Nah

Yeah's

• Driven story, discussed plot, and genre, if its good im rather flexible and I am happy to collaborate with you.
  • Flawed characters and the unique way they can overcome or seek to overcome these flaws.
  • The Journey, Getting from A to B shouldn't be fast forwarded but worked on.
  • Character development = Working with and how your character changes over time.
  • Ongoing direction / goal or advancement we as rpers need to have advancement or direction in our threads, I'm happy to work with you. Share music and collaborate.
  • Purpose Driven threads
Nah
  • Pointless, Goalless threads that dont have a progression path and stagnate
  • Gore in a sexual fashion (If we play out a war scene and there's gore fine)
  • Smutt, Sex in general or trying to turn the thread to Sex for no other reason. If its just going to fall into that, then that's not my thing.
  • Slave RP, or anything along those lines. One, makes me uncomfortable and two it never going to be a genre I wish to be involved in.
  • Theres other stuff here, and this will be updated though I will be specific and direct with what I wont do.

Any questions? Just ask via PM

- Genres:
Sci Fi - Post apoc / Zombie / Modern / Futuristic / Mecha / War / First Contact / you know etc
Fantasy / Dark Fantasy / High Fantasy / <Not sure what others there are but i'll try to be flexible. Horror / Supernatural

Modern Supernatural and a few others.

- Plott ideas.
IF you have em, Happy to bounce em back n forth via Pm till somethings epic.
At present ideas will be presented soon, however, I do prefer to bounce ideas and collaborate.

Back
Top Bottom