MxF 2020 Keillens request thread.

Currently reading:
MxF 2020 Keillens request thread.

WishBone

One who walks between the physical and the digital
Local time
Today 10:43 PM
I'll be brief.

- No Smut. Sorry but I prefer a plot to smut and depending on character interactions, it depends.
Refer to the 2019 request thread for Yeah's n Nah's.

- Genres:
Sci Fi - Post apoc / Zombie / Modern / Futuristic / Mecha / War / First Contact / you know etc
Fantasy / Dark Fantasy / High Fantasy / <Not sure what others there are but i'll try to be flexible. Horror / Supernatural

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
Synopsis:
The war has waged between YC and MC's races for generations, the end result to a stalemate and only recently due to an unknown reason has there been a break in the lines. Without warning the unbreakable lines of the other have turned silent, abandoned leaving only one behind. There's no shred of technology left, merely a resource stripped world bathed in radiation.

Its here within a prison, upon an adrift ship you find this last piece. Is this merely an illusion, is everything you see deception. It becomes clear later, that this foe learnt the truth and tried to rebel against those whom it answered to. However - none have seen the ones who they answer too. The more questions are pilling up, the answers require both to unlock them. Thing is - can they coexist enough to unlock the lie they are locked within.

More will be coming along.

Back
Top Bottom