v i o l e t

♡ ♡ ♡
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:01 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi!

I'm primarily looking for writers who are able to write multiple characters, especially for this specific idea. If you'd like to know anything about me, please check out my main thread!

• non-con
  • brutal violence
  • gore
  • anything and everything extreme.

DISLIKES:
  • consensual
  • older female, younger male
  • gags
IDEA: When Muse A is kidnapped the last thing she had been expecting was for her kidnappers to be part of an organization that prides themselves on creating, in their words, killing machines. They had warned her of the horrors she'd be subjected to all in the hopes of making her stronger. She was strong, though, just not in the way they had hoped.

I'm terrible at explaining ideas that are running through my mind so if you need a better description, I'll be more than happy to ramble to you about it! I had in mind that just one very sadistic male will be the one to implement all their torture techniques, he's not a bad guy, just doing what he was created for too, obviously she won't see it like that, though. Who would? I imagine they'll eventually fall victim to a very dark romance, she'll develop some type of Stockholm syndrome, especially with how he treats her after he's destroyed her every single night. How can someone so violent be so....gentle at the same time?

I'd really like to play out the conditioning, as well as a few years down the line when she's escaped and turned into the perfect killer, only to turn the tables around and seek out every individual in that damn organization. (Who saw that coming?) This'll be something we'll have to discuss, though, as my main focus right now would be the conditioning itself!

We'd be focusing more on physical and mental torture than sexual, but, sexual will eventually happen! It'll be a different character who acts this out, as I don't think my gal could ever forgive someone for that.

Anyway, I do have a lot of thoughts/ideas for this story, so if you're interested, please don't hesitate to shoot me a message! ♡

Back
Top Bottom