15. Modern

Bison

【♔】
Local time
Today 5:20 AM
Pronouns
He / Him
ΒΆ 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕄𝕖 ΒΆ
Little about me before I begin. Grown adult with a full time job, and dedicated time elsewhere. So naturally, I don't post every day. I can provide three to four dedicated posts a week. Depending on the writing involvement. I can't be convinced to dedicate more than that. So if that's a hard requirement for you, we weren't meant to be, soz, not soz. Secondly, I write for character development. Character development can be achieved in higher smut levels but my primary focus will be character development. If I had put a ratio on it, 50/50 would be my max on smut. I'll get bored if it's just smut.

I wish for my counter writer's character to divulge something with my characters that I haven't experienced, or expected. I'm a Novella writer BUT, I can write at any level. That said, I'll never go under 400 words, and I'd expect the same from you. I enjoy making my posts look nice, and sprinkle enticing words into my posts. It's never cut, and dry. Additionally my characters will always have issues. I generally play characters with natural dominating tendencies, whether it's soft dom, or outright dominating. But that's something we can discuss, along with kinks. Because I sprinkle in the good stuff into my dominating characters. A guys gotta eat~ I'm generally open with kinks, and triggers, and I'll tell you no if not. I have no problem being blunt, and can sometimes be called an asshole.

# π”Ύπ•¦π•šπ••π•–π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€ #
Some general requirements of mine, call them what you'd like. I hate the word rules.

πŸ”₯ OOC Talk through Discord, we'll discuss various plots through DM. If we both realize this is gonna work and rp for a while, lets exchange discords. We'll add each other through discord. The OOC talk must be real. I intend to create a friendship with my corresponding writer.
πŸ”₯ I'm an asshole at times, I apologize and don't mean it. Don't be afraid to tell me it, I'm aware it's a problem and try REALLY hard to hide it. I'm serious. I have things I wanna say, then I stop and think about what I should say.
πŸ”₯ I'm for long roleplays. I love threads that obtain multiple pages. I've reached a couple hundred long ago.
πŸ”₯ Send me a DM if interested
πŸ”₯ Roleplay through the forums. Not doing discord, or google docs.
πŸ”₯ Strictly an OC x OC and I don't do Fandoms
πŸ”₯ Ghost Friendly'ish, but if I've built a friendship with you, and you fall off the earth with no word. Not cool bruh.
πŸ”₯ Smut, and romance is a requirement, the amount is discussable. As stated though, I won't go over 50 / 50. Too much Smut and I get bored, too little, and I may get bored. Rather not leave it up to chance.
πŸ”₯ I like dark themes, I like putting our characters into difficult situations. Constant rollercoaster. I can do the cuddly shit, but we better have something planned or else I'm gonna get bored fast.
πŸ”₯ I play strictly male characters, and I roleplay against female characters. I don't care who the individual behind the character is. I do <3 But you get what I mean.
πŸ”₯ 18+, obviously.
πŸ”₯ I like making the posts pretty, I'll probably make this thread prettier at some point. Got lazy here. Anyway, you don't have to, I don't care.
πŸ”₯ Face claims, don't mind Real Life, Anime, or Art but if it's art, it better be good.​

β€Ό ℙ𝕝𝕠π•₯𝕀 β€Ό
As for my plots, I've had some of the best stories from another individual's plot idea. So I'll list a couple and consistently update as my muse for various stories fluctuates. But don't hesitate to shoot me a DM. Just remember I don't do Fandom's or play CC's. But I won't ignore you. If I don't feel it's for me, I'll simply let you know. I don't mind any genre. I love world building but I also love a good ole' classic.

The Mafia Bosses Daughter
MC is an up, and coming bad boy who is part of the gang. Could be mafia, yakuza, biker gang, whatever. The boss has been getting threats from multiple different competitive gangs. He's worried about his family. YC, is the boss's daughter. MC isn't quite the happiest that he's being tasked with watching the boss's daughter but making the best of the situation. We can build the plot up from there.
CLAIMED

UFC Gladiator

MC is an up, and coming UFC Fighter. Already having won several fights. He isn't quite there but he's gaining whispers about a potential title shot. YC is ironically the current champion's sister. She's disattached from that particular scene, YC, and her brother don't get along. Potential abusive past. So she's unaware who MC really is. Until she starts dating MC. Slight sidestory, one of MC's friends has an immense crush on YC, even though she's with MC. So much so that he does something stupid. However, additionally the floodgates of drama open up when YC realizes MC is about to fight her brother. Will gladly discuss particulars.
MC: DeAndre Ashton

Crimson Seductress
YC is a powerful vampire wrecking havoc just outside the outskirts of MC's kingdom. MC is an infamous knight within the kingdom. Citizens have been crying to help on eliminating YC. MC is the knight that is tasked with this particular mission. MC attempts to murder her, without success. After about three attempts, he decides to talk with her. Low, and behold, they fall in love. It's a secret at first. But eventually the King sends half the kingdoms army to eliminate YC... and MC warns her. Now they're on the run. We would naturally roleplay it all, or near all of it.

Hunting the Hunter
MC is a beast hunter, killing fantasy inspired creatures for money. Most of the time it's beasts that're plaguing an area where people live. Sometimes it's a kingdom requiring a powerful monster be slain. YC is a mage, an ambitious mage who wants nothing more than power. However she sometimes gets in over her head. She hired MC to help her slay 'The Serpent King' because it's rumored that its blood can be made into a potion that amplifies magical capability. During their travels to find the Serpent King, MC realizes that YC signed a blood contract with a powerful demonic succubus. YC is also the adviser to a struggling kingdom. Though she usually ignores her duties for the opportunity at power. Where it leads from there, is unknown beyond the obvious. This story draws strong resemblances to The Witcher.

I love world building and would be happy to build a fantasy world with someone. My biggest world building plot is already being used, so if you've got one, give me a shout. I prefer building the world in a discord server.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom