Currently reading:
MxM a butterfly looking for it's flowers to love

Laraya

red butterfly
Local time
Today 10:29 PM
Pronouns
she/they/them
flattering around, this butterfly is in search of flowers to love or even people, which will love its color.

First, let me introduce myself a little bit.
You can call me Laraya or Lay, if you want to. My pronouns are she/they/them, but i am also fine with any others.
I am an 26 years old female living in germany with some good 10+ years experience of roleplay but i took a break for some good couple of months/ years. I found my way here with hope of making some new friends and plotting some awesome things. I mostly play male characters and MxM stories, but i habe no problem in playing an female one and FxM or FxF if needed :) I am not good in making such requests, I am sorry!

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
My replies are varying in lenght. Whatever is fitting for the reply! I can do a one-liner, i also can fill you a whole booksite, if you want! But please, do never stress yourself. Whatever you can give me - I'll gladly take and match mine!
I also can post several times a day but I also don't mind waiting. Real life is important. If you need a break or some more days for a reply - thats fine, just give me a quick note <3

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence? Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
My tolerance level for gore, violence and smut is very very high. There are only a few things i don't write and plot.
I like stories with good smut and i am not sorry for it. That doesn't mean the Characters need to do like three times in ten replies.
Story is importand, Smut is important. The balance is the key as well as what you also like!
The No-Gos I will not write about are ; bathroom play stuff, incest, rape, anything related with child murder or else.

So, what am I searching for?
Basically anything Dark Romance related or kind of re-tellings! I also love it, if the plot is inspired by books or movies/ shows!
I also would love something post-apocalyptic / dystopic setted stuff but with creatures from another world meeting humans. (inspired by my favourite book series Montrous)
Or anything you come up with! Hit me up with your dark desires, your fluffy desires.

Pairings I'd like to use:
Demon x Human / Hunter
Ghost X Human (plot available!)
Any mystic Creature X Human / Hunter
Shifter X Bounty Hunter / Human / whatever we come up with!
Princess X Knight / Servant

Some Ideas of mine:
muse a is a very anxious person in general. they never thought that someone could actually love them and are very self conscious when it comes to relationships. a pretty head full of dark thoughts and memories, living in it's own dark world.
muse b is the opposite. when the two cross paths one faithful day, muse b is clear with their affections- not believing that someone so beautiful could be right in front of them. through a relationship full of muse a saying 'sorry' a million times or actually saying nothing at all and muse b always assuring them that they're okay, they encounter highs and lows, mostly the lows of muse a's life. muse a can't believe that muse b stuck around this long, especially for them. on their wedding night, muse b busts out his guitar and plays a song to show muse a that their mess is there's and that they love them regardless.

here i am, drinking at the club, drowning my sorrows away and damn, you look good. want to dance together, love each other for one night to get my mind off of my ex bf" like au

If you are interested in plotting something with me, hit me up with your ideas! <3

Last edited:
Urban Fantasy x Romance x Strangers to Lovers x Grumpy/Sunshine x FSK 18 x Secrets x Drama x Friendship
Holy shit, I had the weirdest roommate ever! How did I end up in this situation, having to share my apartment with this absolute weirdo for three weeks? Oh yes. I had been desperate, just too hopeless, like every student who was looking for a reasonably affordable apartment here in the capital. I'd moved here to do my masters and spent hours at a time on various real estate platforms in the weeks leading up to my approaching move. Absolutely unsuccessful. I had practically given up hope by the time I found this ad on the last day of the deadline - this or the next bridge would have done the trick. It had only been online for a few minutes when I clicked on it.
It had sounded like a dream.
"15 square meter shared room in a spacious apartment in the center, a few minutes' walk from the main university, excellent public transport connections, shops in the immediate vicinity. 300 including operating costs."
Just too good to be true. I should have known right away that there was something terribly fishy about this, but my mind had just gone mad in desperation.
Back to my roommate: Dante. Who named their kid Dante anyway? Anyway, Dante was the reason why I slowly but surely lost my nerve.
The guy had a sun allergy. Well, it wasn't his fault, but his rare illness made it necessary to keep the heavy dark curtains drawn over our beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows at all times. My baby monstera was nothing but puny yellow leaves.
Dante was studying IT and I only ran into him after the sun went down. Only then did he crawl out of his room, which I wasn't allowed to enter, by the way. Whenever we crossed paths in the eat-in kitchen, he didn't waste a second expressing how much he didn't want me in his apartment at all. He had placed the ad!
And because a potentially life-threatening allergy wasn't enough, I was no longer allowed to cook with garlic. I wasn't even allowed to bring garlic into the apartment. Once I dared to start a smuggling attempt, but Dante had watched me in the kitchen. In broad daylight, which through our curtains hadn't seemed that bright after all.
The fridge was empty when I arrived. The guy seemed to be subsisting on protein shakes anyway, sipping them in his dark shaker while glaring darkly at me. Once I asked him if he wanted to have dinner together. Once and never again.
Whatever night gym he went to, it definitely paid off just by looking at his physique. But that is beside the point.
He hadn't asked for proof of income like a normal landlord, but for my blood donor card. Of course I didn't show him that. Are you crazy?
And as if that wasn't bad enough, he had a pet to top it all off, while he forbade me from doing that. Not a big fighting dog, not even a cute cuddly cat. It was a damn bat, roaming the apartment at will at night. I was scared the shit out of that thing, even though Dante had assured me about a hundred times that Andre wasn't going to attack me.
Living with him was simply impossible in the long run. Also on a human level we couldn't relate to each other at all. While I was always in a good mood, or at least tried to be, enjoyed being around people and partying every weekend, Dante was the complete opposite. He was always in a bad mood, always stressed, always glaring at me with his dark eyes.
In general, we only had one thing in common: We both liked red best of all colors.

(Names can be changed!)

Aren't we all sinners?

It was dark, cold and unnecessarily it was raining like hell. However, it was about time to get the ball rolling. I felt like I knew you better than I ever had before. I had spent weeks trying to find out everything about you. Knew where you live, knew your daily routine, the people you surrounded yourself with and even your past was not hidden from me. Knowing every detail became a passion of sorts, and while it was my job, it was almost an unhealthy obsession.
At the point where I was now, I couldn't go any further. I had to get closer to you, preferably in your closest circle. That's the only way I'd get proof of all those skeletons in your closet.
For days now I've been trying to enter your life as inconspicuously as possible, but I just couldn't find a moment that was perfect in my eyes. At some point I had to admit to myself that maybe there just wasn't the perfect moment for this and so I took advantage of the one that was offered to me. I pulled the hood of the coat over my face to at least protect myself a little from the whipping drops before I ran straight into you while you were still discussing the cell phone with a business partner.
Maybe I was a bit too motivated, which is why I bounced off you and almost landed in the big puddle on the ground. That would have been a great first impression.
Luckily you reacted quickly. Much faster than most I've known and so I was saved from landing in the cool water as you grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet before I could even touch the ground.
"I'll call you back..." you said in the same cool voice that radiated from your eyes when they finally found mine.
So there it was, the moment I had been working towards for weeks. Even though I was actually prepared, a little shiver ran over me. I pushed him on the cold and pulled my coat a little tighter. Nervousness or not, this simply had to work.

On a dark and rainy night in the middle of the streets of Brooklyn, the two meet for the first time. It may seem like a lucky coincidence, maybe even an inevitable fate, but there is much more to it than that. Months of work, research and observation turn him into his downfall.
He is employed by the NYPD, the New York City Police Department, and plans to continue climbing the career ladder. This case could change his life and make him seen as one of the best. All he has to do is approach him and wrap the apparently heartless Mafiosi around his finger to get to his darkest secrets. Easier said than done, because it takes more than a pretty face for someone like him to let a stranger get close to him.
He is well aware of the risk, but there is always a risk that he will be caught.
He has a lot to lose and no one knows that better than himself. The crimes he has committed could get him behind bars for life and he has no intention of spending his life in prison.
He is accused of theft, assault, drug abuse and even murder, but none of this could be proven, which makes it really difficult for the court.
You could say he's as good at what he does as He is at what he does. A fight at eye level disguised as a romantic love affair where nobody really knows how it will end.

Back
Top Bottom