A Casual Introduction

Currently reading:
A Casual Introduction

Seras

Just a tad unconventional
Local time
Tomorrow 4:40 AM
Good Evening all, or Morning, or Night? I guess it depends where you are in the world really and what time it is, but either way it's a pleasure to meet you.

I'll jump right in with the basics and say that I'm 21 and have probably been RPing since I was about 14. I'd say at around 17 or 18 I had to step away from it due to my work, I just simply didn't have the time to involve myself in multiple stories and worlds which I couldn't keep up with and hindered the other players.

More recently I've been longing to get back into it, which has timed well with me finding more blank space in my schedule, so after looking around the Internet I came across this place. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some skill fade but I'm sure I can at least manage a story or two to sink my time into.

My main genres of interest are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure and Military. I've got a soft spot for any story with a bit of romance involved too. If anyone could recommend any on-going RP's that are open to new players that might fit one of those than please let me know! I'm very eager to get to know as many faces as I can and integrate into this community.

On another note, once I'm confident I can come up with a solid script, I might also be looking into setting up one of my own RP's here, if all goes well of course...

Anyway I feel like that's enough of an overview for now. I'm perfectly approachable and happy to get to know anyone, so feel free to message me at anytime through any means! I look forward to writing here.

Sincerely

Seras

Hello and good evening! I am sure you can find something to interest you; I am still new here my self and settling in. So far everyone seems really nice!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend! Be sure if you have not already to take a look at the site rules!
Rules of The Sanctum
Happy Roleplaying!

Helloooo!

Many many welcomes.

Hope you are settling in okay. We have so many new people arriving at the moment its very exciting. There is something for everyone.
I do advise looking at the first few pages of requests, not just the first page because we have so many people that requests quickly get replaced and moved on.

Any problems the fabulous staff will assist.
More general issues you might find assistance from the long term sanctum residents often found lurking around chat.

Look forward to seeing you around.
Enjoy your journey.
Nyx.

Back
Top Bottom