MxF A couple of my high concept ideas. Seeking creative female.

Currently reading:
MxF A couple of my high concept ideas. Seeking creative female.

Local time
Tomorrow 4:36 AM
Greetings,

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO CHAT. Do not post here.

Lets jump straight into it;

"The Sacrifice" - This is an idea inspired by the story "The Lottery". It is about a remote town where every year they hold a lottery where all the 18-19 year old girls are involved in. The idea is that the girl who is drawn will be gang banged by the men in town as part of a ritual to appease the God they follow to ensure a good crop.

So yes it is smut based. BUT I am more interested in exploring the way the characters, especially the female feels. Her nerves leading up to the lottery, the town dynamics around it etc. And should she be drawn than her feelings about that. Open to discussion.
"Two tribes go to war" This is a sci fi type thing. Two warring nations or tribes. One is more technologically advanced the other is more basic. The more basic tribe/nation have a lot more people. The more advanced one has far less people but more intelligence. The advanced one, running short of soldiers have developed a means of speeding up pregnancy and then the development of the offspring. BUT their own women and men are too precious to experiment on. So they send out a special forces team to kidnap some females from the more basic side.

And that is where our story starts..

Just signed up and will be fleshing this out as I go.

In case you haven't already noticed, I like stories. I like twists and interesting characters, exploring the mundane, tropey from different angles. As well of course, coming up with completely new ideas.

Not all my ideas are smutty. Some are clean or more romantic.

If you want to pitch me some of your ideas or want to chat please PM me rather than posting on here.

Some of my dislikes;
Fandoms.
Non human characters, with possible exception of vampires.
For the most part rape, non con.
Drug use.

Some likes;
Original stories.
Different angles and twists.
Interesting and multi faceted characters.
Slow burn as long as long it does burn and lead somewhere.

Themes;
Older man x Younger woman
Younger man x Older woman
Training (various ideas on this)
Film Noir
Western/Frontier
Music
Getting paid for sex, especially if the character being offered isn't a prostitute
Odd romances/romances in odd settings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom