Either Needed A dangerous request (A D&D based thread)

Currently reading:
Either Needed A dangerous request (A D&D based thread)

Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:27 PM
Hello! If you know me, then you know I DM several games here on the site. I am doing a few experiments and one such thing is attempting a game through a thread. I am going to be accepting 5 applications. The entire roleplay will be turn based, so Rp or combat will require input from the players. DM will post between interactions to describe something or to post for NPCs or the like.

A few things you need to know

1. I do not and will not entertain a rules lawyer. Defending an action, fine, but I will not sit and argue with you OOC or otherwise. At the end of the day, DM rules.

2. You should be pretty comfortable with the description of explicit activities, gore/sex/drugs/crime etc. (This thread will be in the torture chamber to ensure we fall under the allowable content for threads.

3. If you wish to be part of this game/rp, then you need to submit to me an original character inspiration chart, this includes the backstory of said character, any face claims you wish to stake, and a starting inventory list. (Go ahead and list anything you might need, we will deal with Gold pieces later)

4. If you are unable to post, shoot me a DM and let me know and we will either skip you at your request, or wait.

5. When accepted, you will be requested to make a D&D beyond character sheet in our specific campaign group so that I can calculate hits and such for when we enter into combat.

6. Too many absences will result in you being dropped from the thread and someone else being allowed in. Being that this will be thread based, I don't see it happening but I want there to be a ground rule. Just in case. I know life happens and we can't always keep up. If you anticipate not being able to continue, please just tell me and I will get the next person ready.

7. When you DM me, put your favorite type of cake in the subject line so I know you at least made it this far.

8. Please be literate, descriptive, and succinct. Details about objects, if your character took them, have stabled their horses, or have touched things are important and if you leave it out I will have to assume you meant to leave it out.

9. The post minimum is a paragraph of 5 sentences. Feel free to break waaaay past this minimum. It is to keep our story flowing, and avoid one liners.

RP Premise:
You and your companions are a newly formed group that have been approached by a young man who claims he is the real King of Thresk, and the one sitting the throne is currently an imposter. When asked for evidence he shows you the signet ring of the King of Thresk. If he is telling the truth, then you would have titles and lands to heap upon your glory! If he is lying, then you may have deposed the King, and end up as fugitives. You meet this man outside of a backcountry revel that celebrated the spring rains.

An Additional:
You can make up a god or goddess for your character to follow, but you will have to include the deity's information, I may make a tweak or two.
Any race is welcome, you are responsible for alignment, public fear, or other natural response to your characters' presence. (SIDEBAR: This game will be LGBTQ+ friendly, trans or other gendered or nongendered people are welcome.)
ANY ALIGNMENT IS WELCOME, but you will RP the alignment or I will make an alignment change. I have a special rule for this.
The rule of three, if your character commits a deed that is either entirely good/evil, or chaotic, lawful or even neutral, and they do this 3 times, then the alignment change will be instilled. When this happens, anything that you have that is tuned to your alignment or god of your alignment may not work and you may end up having to atone for the acts.

Positions available: 4/5
1. @LunaLuck
2. @Avarice West
3. @BADENHOP
4. @Legend
5. OPEN- NEEDED

I will tag you here if you are a runner up, you will be informed if anyone drops out, and I will ask you if you are still up to playing, if not we will go down the list until we find someone who would like to play.
Positions available: 0/5

Last edited:
Looking for a player to join us on our adventure!

Back
Top Bottom