Dungeon Master
Herald
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 6:04 PM
Pronouns
Try/Me
sighs I hate tropes, but here I am craving something else. A trope.

Something along the lines of Dracula.

A legendary vampire finds his wife as a reincarnation and haunts this woman, using any and all his tricks to attempt to lure her, have her in anyway he can get her. With every failed attempt he gets more desperate.

A little more extrapolation and an idea bout where this can go.

In the shadowy underbelly of a neon-lit city, Lord Valerian, an ancient vampire, is haunted by the tragic loss of his beloved. His world is turned upside down when he encounters Evelyn, a mortal woman bearing an uncanny resemblance to his deceased lover.

Valerian becomes obsessed with Evelyn, convinced she is his lover reincarnated. He embarks on a desperate quest to win her heart, using his vampiric charm and wealth. However, Evelyn, a strong-willed individual, resists his advances, leading to Valerian's increasing desperation and disillusionment.

As Valerian spirals into darkness, his actions start to disrupt the delicate balance between the mortal world and the supernatural realm. His obsession with Evelyn not only threatens his own existence but also the peace between humans and vampires.

Names and shit are just placeholders

Back
Top Bottom