Sa souvraya niende misain ye
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:22 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
So this plot has been kicking around in the back of my head for a few weeks—it got into the planning stage but ended up abandoned.

Upfront disclaimers:

1. The plot is, obviously, heavily open to input from any potential partner, but there are a few elements I consider core to the idea itself

2. I am currently a bit behind on replies—this story won't likely be a quick start and will require at least a few days to get going.

3. This plot is, by its nature, extreme. If you're squeamish, this is probably one to take a pass on.

Okay now: Actual plot things.

The basic idea is based on the TV show Altered Carbon, but it is not a fandom roleplay and requires no real knowledge beyond the premise—specifically, the idea that human consciousness can be effortlessly preserved by technology and transferred between bodies, which are subject to extreme genetic modification and treated almost as clothing or equipment. Outside of that, there is a general cyberpunk setting, including the primacy of corporations and criminal enterprises over governments. I'm also inclined to incorporate technological aspects from other cyberpunk stories, in particular 2077.

The plot itself centres around a powerful woman—a corporate heiress, criminal leader or just prominent socialite, waking up to find herself in the body of one of her own submissives—and in the possession of a longtime rival of her/her family. He has swapped his wife/lover into her body, while deciding to keep her for himself. Well, mostly—she will also get to experience having her own body turned against her, with me playing both master and mistress.

Central to this plot is that she is not, in any way, a submissive or a switch—she is and always has been a dominant, keeping (and abusing) women for her own pleasure. She will not bend easily, she will not find she enjoys it—it's going to be a slow, traumatic process which ends with her broken. When she is pushed too far, she wakes up in a new body and it starts all over. She might be placed in bodies that are already modified in order to heighten her suffering. There will be few to no limits because nothing that kills her body is anything but a momentary reprieve from her suffering.

If you're interested—well, let me know and we can iron out the details. Feel free to peruse my other stories to see if my writing is up to par!!

Back
Top Bottom