MxF a draconic knights log day 12

Kaldor

Dominant of Dragons
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:27 AM
Pronouns
HE,HIM
Hello the names Kaldor or Kal. most already know me in the chat but I do have a love for RP the same as everyone here. I've been writing for going on 10 years now and I consider myself to be a decent writer. I don't have a set area I prefer to RP in. I love sci-fi and fantasy both and I don't mind other settings as well including post-apocalyptic. I'm primarily here just to write good stories so I'm not picky about the length of writing but I do ask you to give me something to work with. I can't bake a cake with just flour, a decent lamas bread but not cake. As for content, I'm not picky about topics and such with only three exceptions. I'm not into furry, scat, and forced situations ie rape, and such. For most other things I'll at least hear you out but those are the hard no thank you's. that all being said let's get to the fun stuff. here are a few plots that I have ready to go at the moment. I'm very willing to hear your ideas as well if you want to change them or have one of you

fate denies thee.
have you ever had that one friend that never knocks or rings a bell, the one who just walks in sometimes at the worst possible second? well, that's fate or rather the fates, they love to play little tricks and make life a little more fun to watch. who can blame them after all, immortality is boring after a few centuries. well, they have been making Rezkin's life hell ever since he came to the mortal world during the times of old Greece. the son of Hades and Persophone and a secret to the world had no idea he was breaking sacred law when he left Hel to find out what his mother did every year on her errands to the mortal world. hades too late to stop or warn him Rezkin was trapped on the mortal plane and a curse was placed on him. every year at the turn of the year Rezkin was made to have a singular bad luck that was unavoidable. some years it was easy, always late to a movie oh well. some years it was truly hard like always missing his flight but just a few minutes.....the trip to see his parents on their anniversary in Greece. every year a new twist this year Rezkin sits at a party talking to a lovely lady and in the back of his mind he wonders what the bad luck will be this year?

the tavern of Heroes and Villains
unknown to the vast multiverse there is a tavern in a pocket dimension outside space and time. in this place, there is no fighting or violence but sometimes fun and shenanigans are had. this place is the one place heroes and villains from everywhere can get a drink and maybe talk out some issues or play fun with someone they have to fight but are still friends with. the bartender a youth but somehow older than he seems is the kind sort that everyone somehow knows but knows nothing of. is he a hero or villain himself or maybe something more nobody knows but everyone knows the rules and that breaking them is very bad for one's health and welfare. most know of the cautionary tale of Zeus's ban. it is a place of heroes so it's the oddest of days when a normal woman walks in with no memory of how she got there or who she is. odder still she knows of many of the people at this old-style tavern and she knows she's a fan.

demon in your head
do you hear that? the little voice inside your head telling you to be selfish and do something bad. the devil on your shoulder and such. well, one day in (insert female leads name) case it suddenly was true. it started off with easy and harmless temptations but that road of corruption starts with a single stone. after all, what is an innocent lass to do when a demon offers her the dream job she's always wanted and all she has to do is leave something at home? unlike all the stories he never mentions a soul debt or anything terrible. he actually seems quite nice if a bit of a perv. oddest of all he has a place in her head where she can go and see him, not a world but more like flat in her head it's not even perfectly kept but looks like he really does live in her head complete with pizza on the small table. he's def an odd one with a closet that glows gold and a sign over that says "Open only if HE comes looking"

a curse of power
there is a place in all major cities where those of privilege and power go to have all their needs taken care of. a place where they are nobody and allowed to just have a drink or get some fun without issue. they have been the late-night haunts of billionaires and presidents alike. passed down from father to son the owners pride themselves on the fact that once you enter their establishment nothing ever gets out. at the ripe old age of sixty-five Micheal's father finally brings him to his new job and hands over the keys. he is now the proud owner of Angel's Kiss, the hidden lounge of New York. Its story goes back 200 years as the first of the hidden lounges and the start of the one place where nothing is ever talked about. money and power mean nothing here and the greatest challenge is keeping it quiet.

Back
Top Bottom