MxM A dragon, a druid, and a beast king walk into a bar...

Currently reading:
MxM A dragon, a druid, and a beast king walk into a bar...

Local time
Today 4:25 PM
Hellur. F/32/EST. MxM only. Please be 25+ when inquiring. All characters 18+

I have been in the mood to play tops/doms. But creating a world requires both of us to create many characters, so I see myself as a versatile player.

Characters I am looking to play all within a HIGH FANTASY SETTING :

Dragonoid- Obsessed with treasure. Possessive. Snarky. Handsy. What's his is his. What's yours is his. Has a secret desire to have a family of his own.

Druid/Drow - Lives in the woods. Has a disdain for humanity. Massive nature lover. Has a tinge of sass. Master of herbs and antidotes.

Anu King of the Beastman in the desert lands. Strong willed. Honorable. Though demands respect. Him and his people are cursed to be gluttonous fiends, meaning they are never full. They eat all manner of meat - human being among their favorites.

*Interest: *
Enemies to lovers
Soulmates
Angst
POWER STRUGGLE
Ex-lovers (specifically for a Drow - maybe a big reason why he hates humans. A human left him to help humanity Oo maybe YC took the knowledge he learned from MC and left to better the world with it then returns soo good hint hint)
Polar Opposites (Super into playing against heart of gold kinda of character with a little edge)
Redemption arcs
chaotic adventures

Those astute eyes knew what his body was feeling. The welling tension in his loins, blood rushing in his manhood, the temperature of his body rapidly rising, and his breaths shallow. He could barely lock eyes with the monstrous man for more than a few seconds before wandering literally anywhere else. There was a voice that shouted at him to leave, that he was going to be taken as Zarrow's lover for the night. His claws lightly dug into the sheets, considering the idea before it was too late. But there was a braver or perhaps foolish voice inside him that solidified him staying. He was curious if the dark one would cross that line. Wanted him to. That cursed creature's voice had shifted into a seductive tone, feeding the voice that wanted to play in the dark.

The bridge between light and dark…he liked the sound of that. It would be a reunion the world had never seen. Imagine the vast knowledge that would be shared between the two opposite cultures, creating one of Twilight where the living and dead could live in harmony. Ushering a new type of life that would change the world as they knew it. That sounded…too good to be true. Cepos was in a haze, entranced by the world their budding union would give birth too. He hadn't noticed the Count's hand procure something from his pocket. The faint cold that loomed around his neck had freed him from the dream, a look of panic took over his countenance. He was being collared! It was a trap! He wasn't being taken as a lover but a slave! His eyes grew wide , tightly grabbing both of Zarrow's wrists with one hand. That son of a-

Lord Cepos.

No amount of silky pleasantries would save Zarrow from the verbal lashing Cepos was prepared to give. Even weakened he was prepared to fight, spending the rest of his lives removing this god forsaken choker. He growled as the darkling spoke, the other hand reaching to touch the shackles he found himself in. Wait a moment. It was no shackle at all. It was an interwoven thread, and from it hung a familiar case. The threatening rumble ceased, his ears twisted forward to listen carefully to every word.

Zarrow recited the pact between them in an official manner. But what followed shocked the Basta to his very core. He returned the jewel. He actually returned it. The wish from earlier had partially come true. It was his again. The voice of doubt rang again, it was just the case. There was no way a darkling would risk returning something so sacred that Cepos could run off within the day. His wide eyes narrowed in skepticism, releasing Zarrow's wrists to open the box, holding a hand directly underneath, expecting nothing to fall out.

The box clicked open, immediately lighting up the room as the small sapphire landed in the center of his palm. He really did return it. Cepos couldn't look up. His wavy bangs were a curtain hiding his watery eyes. Damnit, Kings didn't cry. Kings especially didn't cry in front of other Kings. Especially Zarrow. His hair could hide his tears, but not the repeated sniffles. "...D-Damnit…" His hand balled into a fist around the gem, lightly punching Zarrow in his chest. "...D-Darklings aren't supposed to be this k-kind."

Curse Zarrow for making it so hard to stay true to Au Ra. Curse him for changing his mind. To think, the hardest part of the journey wasn't opposing Zarrow, but accepting he was a good being at heart. He wasn't perfect; he was a slaver, thief, and murderer. But all to bring his people salvation. Cepos couldn't bring himself to hate him. If his people had fallen on hard times, would have forsaken Au Ra and treaded the steps of Au Lunar? Cepos didn't mind Zarrow moving in closer. He didn't mind at all. In fact it just made it easier for him to slowly look up, and run his moist tongue vertically across Zarrow's lips. Something of a kiss, and thanks. Immediately after, he retreated, burrowing his tear stained face in Zarrow's chest.

STRICTLY use anime face claims (so help me God don't use piccrew, and ffs I mean ANIME, I like masculine looking characters (you will always gain favor if you humor me and play a dom too), 3rd person, lazy lit-(3-6 paragraphs min), Long term, 2-3 posts a week minimum (You can expect the same from me), NOT INTERESTED IN SOFT/UwU/OVERLY SHY MEN, SLOW BURN, 30/70 SMUT/STORY, LOVES TO PLOT AND GUSH OVER OUR OCS, I'm new here so be patient with me, enjoys playing a cast of various personalities (I know I will) above all else: DM ME SAMPLES along with your interests!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom