MxF A Fantasy Adventure!

Currently reading:
MxF A Fantasy Adventure!

Eliora

Frozen Respite
Local time
Today 9:38 PM
Hello writing world!
On the search for a writing partner, one that is patient and committed for a long story to unfold.

Come, and see...

I bring before you a long-lasting world setting of Fantasy Adventure! Where abominations are taking over the world. Unnatural monstrosities born of corruption to off-set the balance of the natural realm. Animal and field resources are running low and kingdom is set against kingdom to survive. Unity is now lost in the books of history and the majority of people no longer learn from them.

Civilizations are walled in by some kind of magical source (anything from an object, natural resource, to a deity), keeping them safe from abominable threats. However, even the magical sources seem to be waning. A world-wide crisis.

Hope. A long forgotten desire and yet, still ignites in the hearts of a few...

Spirit Armour

Something called Spirit Armour, relics of Eld, have been long time fairy tales in the world, told in different ways but with the same conclusion. Oral tales have been handed down from tradition to the written word, but there are very few who believe in its existence. This special armour has been said to overcome the abominations running rampant in the world, seeking those it can devour.
However, legend says the 6-7 pieces of armour are scattered throughout the world and have a story of their own to share. Shown in picture books and depicted in forgotten history, the relics take on different forms. As low as a servant to as high ranked as a king.
Unlike regular armour, these specific ones are the most difficult to find in such a conflicted world, as it requires faith and belief.

Magic

There is magic, but people have been encouraged away from it. Even to the point of losing history about where it originated and how to use it. Instead, the kingdoms encourage electricity to do everything for them rather than learning magic and its benefits of everyday life, in unity.

Plot Idea Prompts

- How did the abominations come to be? This can be sand-boxed by your character. This could be false belief (like rumours, propaganda, etc).

- Is there a bigger threat that is opposing the world? Overtaking the world?

- Does your character have enemies or others that just don't like them? (Conflict!)

- What is happening with the sources protecting kingdoms?

- A sandbox of possibilities and a world of conflict! This does require communication to chat about story details, and refuel inspiration for one another. Worry not, I don't bite. I'd much rather have some tea or coffee with you. Let's talk about world and character building! Lore, if you're up for that, too!

- A response post time frame of at least 1/week. It will depend on how much or little the responding post is, so I will aim for at most 5 paragraphs or 500-700 words. Otherwise, I'm available from Thursday – Sunday for story writing. For chatting I'm available any day, unless specified (like say for holidays: Christmas, Vacations, etc).

- A detailed and in-depth story that will take our imperfect characters, one with dull crystalline flaws and polish them along their journey, so they might shine!

- Love. Every story has some form of love, be it romance between mxf, a long lost family or friend come back or rescue, a pet! Save the cat! Etc.
As for the mxf romance, if this isn't your cup o' tea, that's ok. I do not mind writing my own romance (excluding sex-scenes and smut). Worry not! Romance is not the focus. The Story is.

- Just like love, there is also religion. Religion can be a sour topic for many and yet it is in our world. If your character is an atheist, that's fine. I am open to all kinds. We're writing a story, after all!

Otherwise, let's talk about it!

This is my letter of invitation to you, will you create and write with me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom