Either Needed A Galaxy Full of Scum

Currently reading:
Either Needed A Galaxy Full of Scum

The Royal Digestive

Britain’s Favourite
Local time
Today 10:59 PM
A GALAXY FULL OF SCUM

The Grand Reef. A vast collective of stars, planets, and interstellar gas. Beautiful, is it not? Makes you feel insignificant, in a way. Something so vast, so great, so mysterious. It would surprise you how much scum and villainy you could fit in it. You thought this was some pretentious philosophical monologue? You clearly don't know me well. And who I am is irrelevant, if you were about to ask. This isn't going to be one of them stories where the good guys win and everyone is all lovey-dovey. This story is about the bad guys. The smugglers, the mob bosses, the bounty hunters. Anyone you could think of who could be carrying a mark on the back. This isn't a galaxy full of heroes and legends, no sir. This? This is a galaxy full of scum. Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

I see you've taken interest in my group request, and would like to know more about what this roleplay will be about and how it will operate.

The roleplay will take place in a fictional galaxy referred to as the 'Grand Reef' where space-faring societies are a common sight at this point. This will allow participators to contribute to the lore of this roleplay with their own ideas of species, technology, and civilisations which will be a strong emphasis. As is expected, the story will be what we make of it. You could strive to how your own little adventure or pursue a romance with another character, though it is highly recommended that these stories intertwine with fellow participants.

The characters you create will have some regulations. No characters that are practically immortal or extremely overpowered in multi-aspects even when your OC would have no knowledge of such skills and abilities. If you go with a dedicated diplomat who always seeks a peaceful resolution, it wouldn't fit if they were an incredibly skilled gunslinger, or an abducted tribal warrior being capable of using firearms without any training.

For postings, I expect a minimum of one 5-line paragraph with good grammar and attention to detail. No one-liners and such, as they would simply ruin the atmosphere. Posting will also be freeform, though I would suggest for the benefit of your peers that you do not constantly spam replies since it will just drown out the other characters.

Regarding participants, I will only permit the presence of a maximum of 8.

Interested? Make sure you let me know. If you have any questions, I'd like to hear them.

I will be participating for sure.

Back
Top Bottom