Currently reading:
All A Garden of Requests

wildflower

three flowers in a trenchcoat
Local time
Today 12:54 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Well met! I'm Wildflower. I'm a journalist by trade, with 14+ years of writing forum experience.

MORE ABOUT ME: I am a comical amalgamation of a cottage core, fantasy girlie and a horror enthusiast gremlin. I love complex and nuanced characters that lead to intricate world building and intriguing plots. I enjoy working with my writing partner to develop the world around our characters in a way that is whimsical at times and harrowing at others. I am a frequent poster, though I tend to fluctuate between posting multiple times a day to posting every other day depending on my travel schedule.

LIMITS*:

• Non-consensual intercourse
  • Graphic descriptions of animal cruelty, abuse, or death (I'm a big softie when it comes to critters, I will cry)
* I am okay with dark themes, violence, gore, and twisted characters. I just don't want anything to be graphically described.

CHARACTERS: I am open to playing female and male roles, though I tend to lean towards female because it comes most naturally to me.

COMMUNICATION AND PLOTTING
  • I am a really visual person so I love character art. I will also like to have a base character sheet for us. Just to help to understand the personalities and motivations.
  • I am a big fan of PMs. Especially in terms of planning. Don't hesitate to reach out and let me know. I have noticed that the Sanctum doesn't always give me notifications. If you don't hear from me or don't get a reply in a day or two its best to reach out to me.
  • Mostly, just let me know what you would like to see in a story. I can usually be persuaded to try out a variety of concepts, especially if my writing partner has interest in it.
GUIDELINES
  • It goes without saying, but I don't like god-modding. I want you to have full control over the thoughts, actions, and development of your character, so I would hope you extend me the same courtesy.
  • I am a three to four paragraph sort of writer, I would prefer if my partner matches me. I sometimes can write a longer post if there is a bit of exposition that is needed, and of course the same is welcomed and encouraged by my partner.
SMUT INTERESTS
  • I am open to smut in my stories. I am usually 60% plot to 40% smut writer. If there is smut, I would like it to make sense in the over-arching story.
  • If you want to know my particular kinks/limits (more than I already expressed above) just PM me, we can chat about it. I am a pretty flexible and open-minded writer.

PLOTS WANTED

I tend to lean towards fantasy, historical, and fantastical themes.

The Fey King
Very loose idea of a mortal/human girl stumbling onto a fey king that is wounded. She saves him and...that's all I got. Very open to ideas and themes to explore.

PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom