A Humble Hello.

Currently reading:
A Humble Hello.

Local time
Today 8:25 AM
I've never been good at introductions as I feel I leave out something one way or another but here goes. Hello group, you can call me Ashes Of War, Ashes, or whatever you desire.

I am looking for a permanent place of roleplay I can call home because when ever the stress of real life becomes a bother I enjoy writing. Be it on my own or alongside a partner.

I have twelve years of experience under my belt. I've done just about every genre from fantasy to medieval, science fiction and even comedy. Soon as I finish my profile I will get around to putting up a request thread. Above bit of a warning, I enjoy plotting out a solid story before hand rather than jumping straight away into it so if we happen to become partners just letting you know.

Music is my inspiration when I get up a reply. Helps me get into a character or scene.

Well, I think that sums it up. See you later!

I know exactly what you mean when it comes to introducing yourself. I have the same problem. Anyway, welcome!! I hope you'll enjoy it here! :D

Welcome to The Sanctum! I also like to use music as my writing inspiration. Though, it tends to be mostly Pink Floyd....lol. Everyone who knows me knows of my Floyd obsession. I'm also really big on my shared writing efforts being a total collaboration of both partners. It assures mutual enjoyment and, in my opinion, a much more cohesive story.

I look forward to reading your request thread, and I'm sure you won't find any trouble finding good partners.

Again, welcome to The Inner Sanctum. Your secrets are safe with us.....

Welcome, already such a warm greeting. I understand how music can inspire your writing. I am the same way and look forward to working with you!

Back
Top Bottom