MxM A humble hobbits request (Dark themes inside!)

Currently reading:
MxM A humble hobbits request (Dark themes inside!)

GayestHobbit

Count
Local time
Today 3:11 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello! I'm GayestHobbit, but you can just call me hobbit. Ive been roleplaying for over a decade now and consider myself literate. I am fairly busy with a full time job and as a full time student. Even so, I am able to respond at least once a day.

Currently, due to the amount of rps going on, I'm only accepting MxM pairings. I might accept MxF or FxF depending on the plot. If its FxF expect me to play a more bro type female. My characters are switches/subs so please don't ask me to play just a dominant. Im all worn out on playing strict dominant characters right now.

As far as smut goes, I do enjoy adding smut but it needs to be limited. Not a main focus of the story. A good 30/70. Smut/Plot ratio.

Also! Do not message me if you're only good at one type of character. If you can't be diverse in your writing style then we simply wont mesh, Im sorry. I didn't spend 20 years of my life improving my writing constantly to write with someone stuck in a limited box. I might sound rude, but to me it's laziness.

• Communication
• (typically) Daily replies. I get busy and sometimes its once every other day.
• Patience. I know real life can be a pain. I wont get mad if you do disappear for a while.
• 300+ word responses minimum.
• Occasional rambling. I apologize. I get excited and then go on about unimportant things for a hot minute.
• Dark humor
• Cooperation
• Plot twists and surprises!
• Dark, mature themes. (Gore, fighting, non-con, mental health issues, etc.)
• Rule follower. Means no underage characters, no pm rps, no offsite, etc.
•I like to use emojis. Don't rain on my parade >_>
• Im no ghost!
•Lots of OOC chat, gifs, pics, funny things from me :3

•Communication
•Patience.
•At least 2 paragraphs minimum.
•A reasonable amount of correct punctuation and spelling. I know the english language isn't everyone's main language and I understand, but please make an effort :)
• Please don't harass me if I don't respond right away. That overwhelms me and then I tend to not want to reply anymore.
• Please don't ghost me ;-;

My F-list. It's a bit old, so if you have questions please don't hesitate to ask! I also enjoy incest, non-con, and other taboo things. My limits are few. No site rule breaking, vore, and no bathroom play. The no list on my f-list is outdated, ignore it!

Now, onto the fun stuff!

Pairings:

RoyaltyXBodyguard
RoyaltyXCommoner
HeroXVillain
Mob BossXCop
Mob BossXMob Boss
Mythical CreatureXHuman
Mythical CreatureXMythical Creature
MilitaryXMilitary
MilitaryXCivilian
MilitaryXPrisoner
PrisonerXGuard
PrisonerXPrisoner
BrotherXBrother (incest)
Step BrotherXStep Brother
Step SonXStep Dad
StudentXProfessor
StudentXStudent
DemonXHuman
DemonXAngel
AngelXHuman

Plots:
Long ago, two adoptive brothers lived together with their foster parents. From a young age they were inseparable; staying by one another's side day by day and taking on the world together. One day, a group of men broke into their house. These men killed their parents, knocked out Muse A, and kidnapped Muse B. Muse A was only twelve and Muse B was seven.

A few decades pass and Muse A is living his life as normally as he could. He's become successful, wealthy, and popular. Unbeknownst to Muse A, Muse B still lives...but isn't the kind, caring, and free spirited kid he once was. Whatever happened during his imprisonment with his abductors turned Muse B into a psychopath hell bent on revenge. Revenge against everyone who had wronged him...including Muse A. Finally free, Muse B leaves a trail of bodies in his wake; marking one name off on his list at a time. Next on his list? Muse A....

(This could be Incest or a no-smut based, either or. I have no preference on which character I would like.)

Muse A is a nurse at a high-ranking hospital. Working in the cancer ward, Muse A is used to saying goodbye to those they form friendships and bonds with. Some treatments work, while others are too far gone to do anything but give the patient comfort care until they pass.

Muse B has been recently diagnosed with an extremely rare type of cancer. Being the highest ranked hospital in the nation, Muse B opts to check in there to try and combat this disease. There they meet Muse A, who happens to be their high school crush. Muse A doesn't recognize Muse B. Will Muse B shoot their shot now, or just focus on survival?

(It's a rough draft, but basically Muse A is trying to save Muse B. Muse B is trying to survive. There's drama and romance and suspense. I don't have preference in characters. It also does not have to be a cancer, it can be any disease as long as its rare and relatively terminal)

In this world, a person can not be harmed by their soulmate; on purpose or otherwise. Muse A is a general fighting a war. Muse B, a soldier in the opposing army, leads an ambush against Muse A's army. During a fight, Muse A and Muse B clash swords. Just as a killing blow isn't delievered to Muse A, the blade harmlessly bounces off of their body. Unable to harm Muse A, and worried about this newfound knowledge of having met their soulmate, Muse B opts for taking Muse a hostage instead.

(Low/high fantasy based. I have no preference in characters.)

Muse A is death. Not a comparison, not an analogy, but truly and purely death. Muse A has been around for millenniums, harvesting and reaping souls at a constant and even rate.

One day, Muse A meets a living being during a massacre. (This massacre can happen anywhere).

In the midst of reaping souls, Muse A meets Muse B; a serial killer, and a damn good one too. The spark is instantaneous between both parties. Muse A falls for the blood and violence emitting from Muse B, and Muse B is clearly smitten with having met death in person.

Unfortunately, Muse A cant stay around for long, having much on their hands. Muse B decides that they must, under any circumstances, see Muse A again. Muse B begins killing more and more people, simply to get Muse A's attention and spend longer with them. Muse A likes this idea. However, the only problem is is that Muse B is killing too many people and causing disruption among the realms. People are dying before their time, realms filling up faster than they should. Muse B has tipped the cosmic scale in the name of love.

(I would like to be Muse B, but I'm willing to be Muse A too!)

Fandom Based Rps:

ATLA/LOK
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Naruto
Demon Slayer
K project (if you've seen it, we're besties now)
Durarara!!
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Infamous Second Son (video game)
Lotr/The Hobbit​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom