Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 5:21 AM
Pronouns
He
Dearest
I want to invite you to a dance.

The story:
a mysterious man and a woman unkown arrive at this years Ball.
Who invited them, who they might be and what they are truely up to the other guests don't know.
Their charm and elegance though quickly draw the eyes of many.

They will dance, laugh, love.
Others will try to seperate them.

How it will play out in the end? Perhaps a governor deposed, a crown stolen, hearts broken, duells fought, vengeance had.

------------
inspired by this:

-----------

erotica:
There are a lot of things that can be whispered from mouth to ear while swirling on the dancefloor, things that can be fondly remembered.
So I am leaving this open to your tastes.

Gore:
well there might be some violence but it is not really the point of this story.

length of post:
In essence I will allways write up to the point where I feel that I need my partners reaction.
So there will be times for long descriptive posts and there will be times were the posts will be short.

-------------------------
a small writing example

"are you really going to wear that hat?" Esperancas voice called from the other side of the room.
<didn't you say it looked dashing?> with a hint of hurt in his voice Edmundo turned to his beloved.
"dashing it is on the streets and rooftops perhaps. We are going to a Ball though my dear"
With that grand smile no one could forget on her lips Esperanca crossed the room holding the hat with the big feathers in her hands..
<no dear I hate that hat> Edmundo protestet weakly raising his arms in mock defense.
"don't worry you will leave it at the door anyway, so truley only I will see you wearing it."

Please message me if this finds you well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom