MxF A Lemon's Little Musings ★ Fandoms & Pairings ★ Advanced ★ Romance & Smut ★

LemonLullaby

The Little Prince
Local time
Today 3:20 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
★ Hullo, my name is Lemon, and it's nice to meet you! ★
I'm 21 years old, and I identify as non-binary. (This is a recent thing and I am winging it!)
I recently stumbled across this site, and figured I'd make a lil interest check to see if anyone would like to start something. <3

One thing I'd like to say right away, is that I'd like to be friends with any potential partners!
I think meeting new people and gushing about hobbies is very important to a healthy relationship, and I've found it tends to make the roleplays last longer as well!
I'd love to message you on discord, and talk about whatever strikes our fancy. Roleplays would be kept on site, but communication about breaks, and OOC discussion I found is much easier on discord. I'll provide my info after seeing your PM and if I feel like we work well together.
(Similarly, I'll share a kink list upon inquiry if requested.)

While I would generally prefer the ideas and plots I've listed below, feel free to recommend a plot you think we'd both like! Some of the best roleplays I've experienced have come from ideas I'd never even considered, and I'll never fault anyone for their creativity. ^.^

╔═.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.═╗
✧*̥˚About Me *̥˚✧
Nonbinary mess!
LGBTQ+
21 years old
About 10 years of writing experience
Casual/Advanced Writer
Working Overnight (Schedule can be funky!)
Writes Dom/Sub or Switch
Tend to play male characters (Will experiment though)
ADHD Enjoyer
Tries to post a couple times per week.
Very dorky!
Always willing to talk if you need someone. ^.^
╚═.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.═╝

A Few Guidelines:
I tend to be fairly open and eager to find roleplays, but there are a few rules I'd like to enforce for my own enjoyment.​
  • As I'm 21 years old, I would prefer if my partner were at least 18+ I'd like the potential to dive into mature topics, or even smut if wanted.​
  • I don't mind the gender or sexuality of my partner so long as they are accepting of said mature topics. I don't judge. ^.^​
  • I try to post at least 3-4 paragraphs, though depending on my partner and the story I can easily write more (and often do). I'd expect my partner to write at least 2-3 paragraphs in order to progress the story along and give me something to work with. No need for perfect grammar, but at least try to write with some polish​
  • Please be able to help move the story along and contribute to world-building.​
  • While I don't have much experience, I can double if requested. I'm always up for a challenge after all. >:3​
  • While I'm perfectly fine with smut, I would prefer it be an accessory to the story and not the focus. An 80/20 split is comfy to me.​
  • I tend to write all kinds of male characters! Ranging from gruff monster slayers, to snarky nobles, to fluffy mages!​

With all that done, we can move onto the fun stuff! Below I've listed fandoms as well as pairings for OC x OC roleplays.
I hope you like my offerings. <3

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Below are some fandoms I really like! I'm most used to roleplaying OC's, but there are a few fandoms I think I'd be ok trying to write a CC for. I do apologize if I stumble a few times getting used to it though. All characters aged up to 18+ If you want to roleplay a CC for my OC, it's extra points in my book. >.<
The things I'm craving the most will have * to them, up to a max of 5!

Demon Slayer: ****
I'd play - Tanjiro, Rengoku or an OC!
You'd play - Shinobu, Mitsuru, Daki, or an OC!

Yugioh: **
I'd play - Joey, Kaiba, or an OC!
You'd play - Mai, or an OC!

League of Legends: *****
I'd play - an OC, Ezreal, Yasuo, Yone
You'd play - Ahri, Gwen, Irelia, Morgana, Riven, Sona, Shyvana, Soraka, or an OC!

Fire Emblem: *****
I'd play - A lot of people honestly! I've played almost every game, and I'm pretty confident in being able to write quite a few male characters from this series. I lean towards Roy, Robin, or Byleth perhaps? OC's are welcome as well.
You'd play - Anyone you wanted, so long as it's interesting! Ones I might prefer are Idunn, Rhea, Aversa, Edelgard, or an OC as long as they're neat. <3

RWBY ****
I'd play - Preferable an OC, but I could try writing Qrow or Jaune if wanted. I'd prefer the setting of Pre-Fall of Beacon.
You'd play - Pretty much anyone! Favorites of mine include Ruby, Blake, Kali and Winter. OC good too!

The Legend of Zelda ****
I'd play - Link, or an OC!
You'd play - Zelda, Urbosa, Mipha, Purah (TotK), Paya, or an OC!

Pokémon **
I'd play - Preferably an OC!
You'd play - An OC as well, or perhaps Cynthia or Lorelei? I'm very open on this one as well.

Final Fantasy XIV ***
I'd play - WoL, Erenville, Alphinaud, G'raha
You'd play - Yugiri, Y'shtola, Venat, Zero.

Hyperdimension Neptunia ***
I'd play - Preferably an OC
You'd play - Pretty much any of the main characters or an OC!

Disgaea ***
I'd play - Either Laharl or an OC
You'd play - Etna, Flonne, or an OC And many more! But those are the ones I'm most comfy with.
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

A bunch of more miscellaneous ideas that I like the sound of. Preferred role(s) will be bolded.
Prince(ss) x Servant or Knight
Café owner x Worker
Prince
x Princess/Queen/Dragon
Adventurer x Goddess/Mercenary/Monster
Human x Demon
Human x Werewolf
Hunter x Vampire/Demon/Werewolf
Best Friend x Best Friend
Florist/Librarian
x Mob boss
Neko x New Owner
Master X Slave
Mentor X Student
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
Just gonna scribble down a couple starters to maybe stir up some ideas?

Looking for a way to pass down their legacy, a retired mage attends a slave market, looking for a potential apprentice. After browsing for a while, eventually they stumble across a young slave with immense latent magic. Buying them, they carry them off to their home, to teach them their craft, and perhaps have a break from the solitude. (I'd be content with either role, honestly.)

The arrival of the king's youngest son was not subtle. Posted across every open board and on every street corner of the city was a bulletin, announcing the parade that would welcome the young prince into the bustling city of Augustria.
No reasons for his arrival were given, but that seemed of little import compared to what else lay on the bulletin. The estate the prince was moving to would be staffed with workers from the city. While the royal family could easily staff it themselves, it was an attempt to garner goodwill. It would prove new jobs, and a sense that the family was open to the whims of the public.
The chance to work under a prince was an opportunity few could deny considering. Whether it be the wages or the chance to raise above their own status, the potential drew many an aspiring applicant from a variety of trades.
(MC would play the newly arriving prince, and YC would be an applicant looking to serve on the estate ^^)(I could easily play this as either a sweet prince or a spoiled crass one.)

Phew! That was a lot of words, but thank you for reading it all! If any of these ideas strike your fancy, please let me know!
I hope you have a lovely day, and safe travels!​

I Intend to add more prompts later but I'm heckin tired so I'll leave that for another day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom