MxF A love to end the war (Fae Prince X Human Princess)

Currently reading:
MxF A love to end the war (Fae Prince X Human Princess)

Local time
Today 3:33 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Plot idea I've had but I want to go over my rules and such first.
20+ please. I skip smut scenes but it's still a preference. I do just about everything up until clothes come off. If I am uncomfortable I will say so. I usually play a female but I would be fine doubling up or trying something different. This plot will be a bit of everything; action, romance, drama, ECT. With heavy medieval and fantasy themes. You would make your own character as I don't like dictating what people play, but I've got ideas if you're stuck. I do want to do most of the world building together.
Anyway, the plot.

In order to stop the war brewing between the Fae and the Humans, the youngest princess of the human kingdom, Princess Celena Hawthorne is given to the Prince of the Fae as a bride. Most of the Fae do not agree with the arrangement, but the prince and the princess agree it is for the best of both kingdoms. Due to the politics of the Fae kingdom, Princess Celena's life is in constant danger from those looking to eliminate the problem.

This leaves the Fae Prince in charge of protecting her, so they must spend practically every moment in each other's company. Will they fall for one another, or will this relationship remain strictly professional?

If interested, shoot me a message using the password 'Time Goddess'
Pic from Pinterest
1000000567.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom