MxF a lover needs another person

Currently reading:
MxF a lover needs another person

Lover

Serf
Local time
Today 8:19 PM
Hello you beautiful people. I am new to this website but i feel as if i am a very skilled roleplayer.
i do have all my information on my introduction thread if you wanna check out the rules and my style of writing.
but for your patience i will write my writing style here as well.

H O W I W R I T E :
- i write multi paragraph.
- i am literate
- i get detailed and into my character
- give what i get

here are some plots but if you don't like these but would like to be my partner then these are the genres that i roleplay :
- fantasy
- historical / medieval
- fandoms
- smutty based plots
- dark / horror

[ fill in later for plots ]

In this alternate reality, there are people in the world called Indigo children. These people are called Indigo children, because they were born with gifts unlike the human population. the world is slow on accepting these individuals and treating them as another member or society. They are outcasted and looked upon as evil, only the very few are looked upon as normal or as a hero.

When you turn of age, you get tested by the military to see if you are an indigo child or not. If you are proven to be an indigo child then you are sent to a part of the world that trains and holds all the other indigo children. In this community they are separated by three sections. evil, good, neutral. the evil section are indigo children with negative and harmful gifts. the good section holds indigo children with useful and harmless powers. the neutral section is for the indigo children who would not affect the human population with their gifts, meaning lower powers like changing emotions or talk to animals. but those sections are only your classification for the outside world and where your relocated apartment is.

[ my character ] just got sent to the community after being outed as an indigo child to the government by her non indigo parents. She convinced the military that her gift of electricity is beneficial to the world landing her in the good section of the community. Her beauty catches the eye of one of the most dangerous indigo child there is [ your character ]. when he finds out what her power is, he knows that would be more than useful into breaking out and using for his own advantage.

• i really suck at writing plots. basically this will be a plot about a girl with powers coming to a place that only holds people with powers. meets a dangerous man who uses her by flirting and making her think he likes her to get what he wants, which are her powers.
  • this is a mature roleplay with violence, manipulation, sex, cussing, gore, dark themes

Last edited:
Hey there, Lover! I just read through your introduction thread as well, and I think I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. I'm very flexible in what I can do, so no need to worry.

Vampires I've studied into extensively, and I've been able to pull off having a vampire character pretty well, I'd say. A lot of people tend to make their vampires a little cringey and stereotypical (like ooh, I'm evil, I wanna suck your blood and kill everyone), but I put my own little twist on it. There's so much you give up on being a vampire (no food, being shunned by other humans, constantly having to live each day knowing that you'll never live a normal life..) So, if you wanna do a vampire roleplay, I think I've got it down.

I've also been a really big fan of Harry Potter, so I also know the lore of that universe. I typically like to go for Slytherin characters. Apparently my personality is very closely related to Slytherin, as well. A dash of Ravenclaw, but mostly Slytherin.

The only fandom on your list that I know enough of is Harry Potter, but if you want to create a new universe, I actually really like all the genres you listed. Whatever you feel like, I'm game. So what do you say?

i
Hey there, Lover! I just read through your introduction thread as well, and I think I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. I'm very flexible in what I can do, so no need to worry.

Vampires I've studied into extensively, and I've been able to pull off having a vampire character pretty well, I'd say. A lot of people tend to make their vampires a little cringey and stereotypical (like ooh, I'm evil, I wanna suck your blood and kill everyone), but I put my own little twist on it. There's so much you give up on being a vampire (no food, being shunned by other humans, constantly having to live each day knowing that you'll never live a normal life..) So, if you wanna do a vampire roleplay, I think I've got it down.

I've also been a really big fan of Harry Potter, so I also know the lore of that universe. I typically like to go for Slytherin characters. Apparently my personality is very closely related to Slytherin, as well. A dash of Ravenclaw, but mostly Slytherin.

The only fandom on your list that I know enough of is Harry Potter, but if you want to create a new universe, I actually really like all the genres you listed. Whatever you feel like, I'm game. So what do you say?
would love to ! pm me

Back
Top Bottom