MxF A Male With No Limits

Currently reading:
MxF A Male With No Limits

No Limits

Baron
Local time
Today 5:36 AM
JUST WANTED THIS IN CAPS SO PEOPLE COULD REALLY SEE IT.
PSA:

I LOVE BRUTAL, BLOODY, DARK STORIES AND SHIT. IF YOU WANT TO DO ANYTHING, I MEAN LITERALLY ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES WITH ANY STORY, TELL ME I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT.

Well hello all. Just gonna put this out there, straight male with so many kinks and zero limits. I just joined the site and I have been loving it. I'll make this short and sweet. I am looking for any type of roleplay, ones I am in
the mood for would be:
  • WW2 spy and Nazi interrogator
  • Apocalypse (Like World War Z or Train to Basin type stuff, zombies basically)
  • Underground fighting ring
  • Slave and Master (I got a great story for this one, it's not like it seems)
  • Roommates
  • Fantasy Medieval
Remember this is what I'm in the mood in but I like ANYTHING. And I mean EVERYTHING.
Some notes on me:
  1. I love the dominant role. But once again I'm good with both.
  2. I like gruesome things. The brutal shit is my favorite.
  3. I work as a paramedic so if I just stop responding, I got called on duty
  4. Don't worry about huge responses. I like one paragraph sometimes.
  5. I'm engaging and nice so If I try to make small talk, please don't leave lol
  6. If my personality changes, don't worry. I am not angry or anything, just I got a mild version of Dissociation Identity Disorde
Well If Anyone is interested, shoot me up baby

Update:

So I got new likings. Gonna keep shit brief for y'all since long stuff hurts my eyes and probabaly yours as well. I played through both Bioshock 1 and 2 a while ago. God damn both stories are super good.

If anyone is looking for some dark steampunk stuff, hit me up.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm in the mood for a good action rp. Something apocalyptic if you're up for it?

Hey! I'm in the mood for a good action rp. Something apocalyptic if you're up for it?
I would be so up for it, just I'm gonna be on active duty for a week. I'm a paramedic so my hours are fucked.

I would be so up for it, just I'm gonna be on active duty for a week. I'm a paramedic so my hours are fucked.
No worries! We can start to work out details whenever you have free time or you can just reach out to me after your week of active duty? I'm not picky :)

Hi! If your still accepting partners, I'd like to rp with you. I'm in love with medieval fantasy but I don't mind. PM me maybe?

Hello. I'd like to take a spin at the roommate storyline if you don't mind. I'm sure we can come up with something great. I am on daily. I don't mind that your schedule can be hectic. It would just be when ever you can. Or would like. If we are on a roll and something happens I'd do my best to let you know. As I would hate to have you think you got ghosted cause honestly getting ghosted is sad to me. With you I'd just assume work.

Hey. I'm interested in a slave x master, roommates, or an apocalyptic role play and I would love to discuss further in DMs.

Back
Top Bottom