Currently reading:
All A messed up little plot that has been on my mind recently

King Ditto

Count
Local time
Today 1:26 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone! I was recently thinking about everyone here that loves a violent little romp! So, I was thinking that I would play Hendrix Asomvir, a detective turned true crime podcaster turned serial killer. His whole thing is kidnapping someone, subjecting them to torture, killing them in a horrible way, then, once the body is found and the cops start investigating, he makes an episode on it, making his podcast famous, and furthering his infamy as a killer. He has intimate knowledge of how the justice system works, so he easily hides his tracks.

I was thinking that you could perhaps play either a victim, an accomplice (you would be his video editor), or a rival true crime content creator that has teamed up with him to solve the killings, unknowingly putting themselves in extreme danger.

It is really just an idea, but I believe that it has potential to be really fun! You would have to have a knack for violence and be able to handle blood and gore. I would like to put out a little disclaimer though, this is my first roleplay of this nature, so please be patient!

Be seeing you!

Hello everyone! I've been taking a break from the sanctum for a bit, but have come back and want to get back into it! Feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom