MxM A Modern Day Dreamworld

Currently reading:
MxM A Modern Day Dreamworld

Seventy71

Serf
Local time
Today 7:58 AM
This concept may be a bit unusual but here goes.
I am picturing a world where the fantastical races such as elves, fey folk, and other creatures we associate from myth and legend existed in some sense. They shared the world with humanity up until the modern day. This means cities of elves and their allies floating in the sky and beneath the ground were kingdoms of reclusive dwarves. I am open to how the other player interprets this, of course.

I wanted technology to be similar to modern day with minor magical twists here and there. The idea was almost a police drama? We have an unknown group targeting humans with fey blood as a result of old mixing. One representative of the human police and elven is chose to solve this case. I liked the idea of two people who do not see eye to eye working to enable the uneasy peace between such different races. I am open to playing either side of course. I am also happy to adjust and modify the world to suit the other player's interest. I realize the prompt is a bit odd but the imagery of fairies flitting through skyscrapers and human police giving citations to satyrs was just too tempting for me.

This concept may be a bit unusual but here goes.
I am picturing a world where the fantastical races such as elves, fey folk, and other creatures we associate from myth and legend existed in some sense. They shared the world with humanity up until the modern day. This means cities of elves and their allies floating in the sky and beneath the ground were kingdoms of reclusive dwarves. I am open to how the other player interprets this, of course.

I wanted technology to be similar to modern day with minor magical twists here and there. The idea was almost a police drama? We have an unknown group targeting humans with fey blood as a result of old mixing. One representative of the human police and elven is chose to solve this case. I liked the idea of two people who do not see eye to eye working to enable the uneasy peace between such different races. I am open to playing either side of course. I am also happy to adjust and modify the world to suit the other player's interest. I realize the prompt is a bit odd but the imagery of fairies flitting through skyscrapers and human police giving citations to satyrs was just too tempting for me.

I would absolutely love to do this RP with you - shall we discuss it in PMs?

Back
Top Bottom