MxF A Nice group of ideas (In my Opinion)

Currently reading:
MxF A Nice group of ideas (In my Opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today 1:39 AM
Hello you! Yes, you, currently reading this text. If somehow you came upon this thread on accident, this is my request and/or staging thread for roleplays! Most, if not all have been inspired by music that I will be linking in the description of each of the roleplays. Some won't have any description accompanying it, mainly meaning that I haven't thought of anything to go along with said song or idea. I'll list some sort of general ideas, but not anything in great detail.

Under the line will be the ideas. But here you can learn about myself. I'm generally bad at talking about myself, so I'll be quick and loose with it.

I try to type 200-500 words per post. I always strive for 500-ish and try to go beyond occasionally.
Putting those words into 1, 2, or three paragraphs. About 6 to 8 sentences is a paragraph to me.
I only write in the third person, past tense.
I only write male characters because females scare me.
As for lewd things, I haven't written much at all, I've successfully written even less. Up to trying it, but you shouldn't expect good quality right away.
Limits for that stuff are generally open other than bathroom stuff, gore and the like. Specifics can be talked about in DMs.
If you would like to know anything more about myself, all you have to do is ask! I am generally an open book, and am not afraid to talk or answer anything.

Of course to be updated as I think of things. Onwards to ideas and such. If you're interested in doing any of these, further talking about them, or if you have a similar roleplay idea that sounds like any of these. Do send me a DM!

• Spag Heddy - Permanent

This would most likely be some sort of plot based around a fighter, possibly up and coming. This character would either come up natrually or go into the darker side of fighting. Rigged fights, just generally dirty fights, bare knuckle? Whatever works, but I would envision some sort of trusted friend or coach would try to get them out or warn them to stay out before they slip permanently into it. When things inevitably do turn bad for our fighter, both are possibly dragged into a criminal underworld.
  • Smallpools - Dreaming (The Chainsmokers Remix)

War, and stuff. Will come back too, there's a good plot here.
  • Dekku - Rescue Me

The character being rescued would possibly be already capable of saving themselves, or possibly never in any danger at all. They were simply looking for someone that is willing to join them despite not being a person in distress. Maybe then to go off together and fight a bigger threat?
  • Pegboard Nerds - Badboi
    Pegboard Nerds - BAMF

Both of these songs give off the same gangland vibe. I don't have an entirely indepth plot for this one. Other than maybe a mafia/gang type general roleplay. One that a big city is already run by the gangs. Maybe rising to the top? Trying to be good lads and try to take apart the huge city wide criminal empire? I need to mull this one over. Partially inspired by The Warriors Movie/Game.
  • Sander van Doorn - Gold Skies (Remix)

End of the world, apocalypse story. A gold sky that makes you hallucinate, and possibly that doesn't make you age. More ideas needed.
  • Kat Krazy ft. Elkka - Siren

A town that seemingly has to make monthly sacrifices to an unknown Siren call. Mystery type roleplay?
  • Thepartysquad & Dirtcaps - How many DJ's

Much like Siren, this would most likely be a mystery roleplay that I just haven't cooked up yet. A string of murders in a club is all I got. Maybe gang related? Possibly could be linked to BadBoi/BAMF idea.
  • Popeska feat. Luciana - The New Kings

Two people just decide they are going to become the new kings. A simple start that can lead a ton of places. Not strictly medieval fantasy either. This easily could be transplanted into any time frame. Semi inspired by Kenshi the game.
  • Nick Double & EWAVE - Fighting For

A favorite song of mine, although vastly lacking a solid plot. Characters fighting a rebellion, and deciding to actually join them. Then ending up fighting the occupying force.
  • All I have for now. This is just nine of the thirty three I have down for ideas and plots. The rest need to be refined though, before I want to put them up here. If you are interested, do ask within DMs. Music for the inclined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom