Currently reading:
Any A Parryatis Story

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:36 PM
[OPEN] Parryatis Stories.

Please send me a PM if interested, do not reply in this thread.

I'm looking to start one or more one on one stories set in my Parryatis world, the information on which can be found here:

https://writerssanctum.com/threads/parryatis-my-medieval-playground.5559/

This is a medieval fantasy world of low magic, though magic has been making a bit of a comeback and people around the world have found powers awakening within themselves. In the stories set in this world I will play the role of the GM while taking on the role of one major PC and potentially several minor characters to assist or challenge the Players (YC) in the story.

Potential partners should take note of the following: I like to post about 2 paragraphs per post (much more in the first few posts and at certain times when further description is required) and would expect about the same in return. Smaller posts are fine during moments of dialog or combat but partners should make an effort to match what I give them. I will play the role of GM. Feel free to contribute to the story with your ideas via PM before introducing them. Please make an effort to familiarize yourself with the world. No need to memorize the information in the link above, but having read through it would make the world make much more sense.

I love SMUT in all its forms. SMUT in these stories is implied, but not the focus. Romance should develop naturally as the story moves along.

These are the story ideas, some are race/gender specific but otherwise YOU're free to make the character as you see fit. Please note, I'm quite busy these days so I'm only looking to fill one of these stories though I may open more up when my schedule gets easier.

Also, should there be interest, any one of these stories could be turned into a three or even four player adventure. Also, if you have a character and/or story idea you'd like to play out, let me know; perhaps we can insert it in this world.

The Halfling and the Bard: Along the banks of the River of Dreams lie the only communities of Halflings in all of Parryatis. 7 villages simply called 'The Boroughs' surround an 8th village, known as 'The Market'. The lands they occupy was gifted to them long ago by the then King of Cianna, who agreed to give them the lands in exchange for the rights to distribute any goods they produced, as Halfling weed, wine, ale and Spirits along with other crafts are said to be some of the best in all the lands… During a small trade run from the Borough towards the ferry that would lead then to Riverton and the northern reaches, a small group of Halflings ran afoul of bandits, who killed the lot and took the goods. One young Halfling woman managed to flee into the nearby woods, but not before a few of the bandits spotted her and began to pursue her… When all hope seemed lost she changed, thanks to the awakening of magic within her.

The Awakened Priestess: A young Elven woman (or Human or Halfling) wakes up following a very specific dream one night. The dream seemed so real, but it must have been just a dream... The next night at the same time comes the same dream... In the dream she must travel to a ruined temple in the service of a sad woman, a Goddess perhaps, and perform a ritual on a broken Altar. Over and over the dream comes until she feels compelled in her heart to seek out those ruins. What fate awaits the woman...?

The Crusader Queen: A beautiful young human woman has been chosen amongst thousands and delivered to Sanctuary, the fortress seat of the church of the Allfather. She has been chosen to be the newest member of the Servants of Heaven, despite her reservations. Gifted with powers by the Allfather himself she must learn to channel her new abilities despite her reluctant devotion to his Faith. Before she feels she is ready, the Archbishop makes plans to send her on a mission that will indeed test her faith, along with that of her assigned travel companion.

The Mage's Apprentice:
With magic being rare and outlawed in most places, a young female (human, elf or halfling) has begun to show signs of magical awakening. Fearing for her life her parents seek out a traveling hedge wizard to take the girl in as an apprentice and to take her away before the church of the Allfather discover her, and brings the wrath of the Allfather upon the village. This wizard, constantly on the run reluctantly agrees to take her. Of course before long she becomes more than just his apprentice as they evade the authorities and embark on a quest to find the fabled Wizards Tower.

FROZEN: This is a story of (character A) a young woman (human or elf) with sudden awakened powers of ice and cold. Unable to control these powers at first she's first shunned before being identified to the church of the Allfather who begins hunting for her. She's forced to flee and hide. Character B then comes into the picture. He or she also has awakened powers, the gift of foresight and he or she has had a vision of character A on the run and decides to try and find her and aid her. The story can clearly go in many directions. Looking for someone to play either character A or character B.

The Wolven of the Desolate Wastes: The Wolven are a race of wolfmen-like beasts who inhabit the Desolate Wastes. These broken lands are home to many tribes of Orcs and they lay on the border with the human kingdom of Devlin. The wolven are so rare, the humans believe they long ago went extinct. During an orcish raid on a human logging town near the border one wandering wolven observes the scene, until he sees a human (or elf) female and once the battle is over and he decides to ambush the orcs while they celebrate to take the female for his own. Looking for female human or elf to be the victim, she could be a simple peasant woman or a ranger.

The Heir of Khalifir: The King of Khalifir died 8 years ago. At the time his heir was just 12, so the Queen (the King's second wife) took the regency. Now she secured the young royal away and refused to give back the crown, deeming the heir to be unprepared. The estate he or she lives upon belongs to the Queen's family and the guards who protect him or her (and keep him secured) are all loyal to her and her alone. Most of the kingdom's nobility support the queen, and no one has dared to oppose her so far. Yet something about her doesn't seem right. She seems ageless, in fact some suggest she looks younger now than she did 10 years ago. She has gathered a Harem of pretty young men and women for the heir's pleasure, some from the kingdom and others from far away lands. At times she is kind to those about her, but her temper is well known and she has a cruel streak about her… Is the heir content with allowing the Stepmother to refuse he or she's birthright…? Will the heir rebel against her, or perhaps try and flee to drum up support for his cause…? [Looking for someone to play either the Stepmother or the Heir or a member of the Harem. Alternatively the Stepmother could be NPC'd, one player takes on the role of the Heir while the other could be a guard or a member of the Harem]

Molly and the DragonQuest: The poor girl was petrified with fear. Her life was changing drastically, and she was a girl who feared change. She enjoyed her life here at the Beaver Dam, in the small quiet town of Coytown. She lived a very simple life, living out of what some might consider little more than a closet. She worked in the tavern part of the inn and occasionally supplemented her income, or rather the Innkeeper's income by sleeping with some of the guests. It was a life she had grown accustomed to. But now a dwarf tinker, a common guest here at the Beaver Dam had delivered an ornate chest, carved and reinforced with steel, decorated with a dragon motif. He told her a knight who claimed to be her father had given it to him, asking for him to deliver it to Molly. She had then showed it to her closest friend Annathia, daughter of a local hunter gatherer. Her friend was nothing like her; she was strong, adventurous with dreams of leaving Coytown someday. Truly, in that moment she feared if she opened the chest, her otherwise common life would change forever…

Looking for someone to play Molly as she prepares to embark on the DragonQuest. This could be open to a few players, turning it into a group RP.

The Dreamer, The Vessel: She had expected the dream returned. Unlike those other nights tonight the dream seemed clearer, as if the fog had lifted. The dream had been a recurring one, and so far, what it means he couldn't fathom. But it come nonetheless…

There was a temple deep within a deep green forest. She walked barefoot along an ancient path and she entered the ruins of the temple. There was an altar above which floated a beautiful maiden. She wore a beautiful white robe and her long blonde hair flowed behind her as if on the wind, though there was no breeze in this place. Her wrists and ankles were shackled with thick rusty iron bands and her eyes stared blankly ahead of her into nothingness… Before the dreamer could do or say anything there came a crashing sound from behind her…

Behind her stood a woman in armour, her right hand holding onto a glowing sword. Her face looked pained and straining… Behind her dark creatures could be seen approaching her. The woman seemed to be stuck in place yet her left hand reached for dreamer… "You must help me… Only together can we free her" the woman said as she gestured to the blonde woman floating above the altar… She looked back at the approaching horde of darkness… "Meet me in Riverton… And make haste… We don't have long" she said before the horde seemed to catch up to her… One of the dark creatures looked past the woman to dreamer and it seemed to reach for her… It grinned menacingly as it's raspy voice spilled forth… "I see you…"

She would wake then, in a cold sweat… The dim light of dawn could be seen filtering in through the curtains… The dream was getting more real now…

Looking for someone to play the dreamer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom